How You Met ❤️

Note: LOTS Of Spelling And Grammar Mistakes I Write These At 3am just a warning because I cringe every time I go back to read these. The first ones are SO bad I'd recommend skipping to the more recent ones. Okay, enjoy this mess of a book! - Sof.

Bill: You were at school and the Bowers gang was picking on you and he asked if you wanted to join The Losers Club.

Richie: At the arcade, you bet him $5 that you could beat him in Street Fighter and you got $5, then you joined The Losers Club that same week.

Stan: You were walking in the halls of your school, when you randomly took notice in Stan, you saw he had scars on his wrists and arms. You felt really bad and that day you asked to be his lab partner in science, he accepted and you immediately became friends the joined The Losers Club.

Eddie: Bowers beat you up pretty bad. Luckily, Eddie was there and he cleaned all your wounds. You guys talked after that the 2 days later you joined The Losers Club.

Mike: Your dad started to work on Mikes farm because he needed the help, you went to work with him that day and you saw how hard Mike was working you made him lemonade and you guys ended up taking for and hour, he asked for your number then 2 weeks later you joined The Losers Club.

Bev: You were at the store and you both got the same shirt and she complemented your taste in clothes. You became best friends and joined The Losers Club 5 days later.