𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

"why are you acting up?" she silently whispers.

because he saved you from you own idiocy.

"fair enough" she sighs for another time, shaking her head before entering her room.

she takes her time to freshen up, making sure to lather the soap well all over her body and scrubbing her hair nicely.

the girl dries her hair and body after, rubbing it with a towel as she faces the mirror. her eyes instantly land on the roots of her hair, the silvery-white peeking out ever so slightly. memories quickly flashed through her eyes as she shuts them tight.

i should probably dye my hair soon, before it becomes too noticeable.

she scurries through her closet and picks up the familiar baby blue dress. she wears it, the material gliding across her skin with ease.

jiyeol faces herself in the whole body mirror.

the dress was beautiful. the blue color complimented her eyes and hair, the skirt with the flower details was well stitched, the sleeves were nice and loose by her arms and the sweetheart neckline flattered her collarbones well.

she ties her hair up to a ponytail before plastering a smile on her face.

jiyeol leaves her room, closing the door behind before heading downstairs.

the blonde was the first person she spots, standing by the foyer with the entrance to the manor open. sunlight was pouring inside, bathing the housekeeper in that glow she had first seen inside her room. angelic.

san turns to look behind and gawks at her appearance "dear, you look stunning! i just knew that dress was perfect for you"

the girl shyly smiles, eying the man "you look dashing too" she compliments back.

the blonde smiles bigger "thank you! seong- choi jongho! change your clothes, i finished before you and i am not changing"

her eyes grew wide at the sudden outburst as her eyes darted behind and saw the youngest was wearing the exact same thing as his brother.

beige cotton slipover paired with a long sleeved dress shirt and khaki pants.

jongho rolls his eyes before joining them "im not changing, plus we arent going out"

"jong-"

"did you plan to match? i know you're brothers but..." yeosang appears from behind, trailing off as his eyes spot jiyeol "you're so beautiful!"

the girl could only smile "you should say that to yourself"

"funny of you to assume that i havent" he smirks, fixing his get up "but, did you two plan this?" he turns back to the brothers.

"no! choi jong-"

the sound of a carriage arriving stops the blonde in mid-sentence once again, the boy letting out a frustrated sigh.

"i give up"

jiyeol, yeosang and jongho left the blonde and went outside, striding towards the carriage.

the door of the vehicle opens as four boys came pouring out.

"jiyeol!" it was the lilac, running across the pathway and engulfs the girl in a tight hug.

"wooyoung" she greets back, pulling away from the bone crushing hug.

soon the rest joins them, engaging themselves into yet another hug. once they untangle themselves, the newcomers each gave her big smiles.

"it's been too long" yunho pouts.

"we're also here... just because jiyeol joined, all of you can forget about us" jongho retorts, puffing out his cheeks

"jongho, stop. it doesn't fit you" mingi's face scrunches up, yet on his lips still lay a small fond smile for the youngest.

that only made the younger pout more, before the tall deep voiced man came and gave him a hug.

"you look as beautiful as the last time we've seen you, jiyeol"

the red hair of the king came peeking behind yunho. he taps the taller's shoulders as the boy sidesteps.

the others started complimenting her- the dress, the ponytail, her looks. she started growing shy, getting more conscious at the given attention.

but no matter how many times the boys might compliment her, the words were so foreign, having only heard it from her mother, uncle chul and on the occasional times, yeonjun.

san finally joins them, the boys shifting their attention to the blonde "what?"

wooyoung starts cackling, slapping his knees as he looks back and forth the brothers. the rest follow suit, laughing at how the two looked identical.

jiyeol covers her mouth discreetly, stifling her own laughter at how the head housekeeper was looking.

san narrows his eyes at everyone before snapping it towards his brother "i told you to change"

"its fine~ we look cute together" jongho slings an arms over him, the older only shaking his head.

"enough or im not letting any of you inside the manor- except you jiyeol of course" san pinches the bridge of his noise as he walks away.

the rest follows him inside. the boys, to jiyeol's surprise, was already familiar with the interior of the manor, easily zooming through the halls until they emerge into the backyard.

jiyeol turned to look at the open space in awe before turning to the three manor occupants. the trio had big proud grins on their faces as the others ran towards the middle of the lawn.

the once plain grass area now had a enormous blanket spread over, plates filled with different dishes were scattered around it, making the boys' eyes sparkle in delight.

a small tent made of a thick white cloth and sticks was on one side with a smaller blanket and pillows on the inside.

"do you like it?" san nudges her from the side, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. the other two looks at her as well.

a smile erupts from her face as she nods happily before jongho pulls her towards the picnic setup.

it was already lunch time, the boys were already sitting around the blanket, hungrily staring at the food placed around.

jiyeol had taken her sit beside wooyoung, the lilac being very eager to sit beside her, on her otherside was yunho, the blue haired giant was currently busy with a conversation with mingi.

hongjoong looks around, doing a mental head count. the king frowns when he doesn't spot the raven haired "we cant start without seonghwa, where is he?"

the blonde shrugs "you know how he is.. always wanting to be either be fashionably or annoyingly late"

just as the housekeeper said that, someone emerges from the backyard door, earning the attention of those already outside.

jiyeol tried to stop herself from staring, but somehow... her eyes didnt want to listen to her mind.

her heart started pounding inside her chest, the feeling she felt earlier by the stairs returned as her mind turned haywire.

it took everything in her to not slap herself, eyes rapidly blinking at the approaching figure.

she gulped.

oh aurora

when i tell you that the description of seonghwa on the next chapter made my heart do flips ajqkakqk it took me 15 minutes to calm down lolol i need to see that hwa in real life