Tharn said

Type was stunned by tharns words....

He see how tharns animal desire was....secretly he too love that but if that's not everything ..and he was still suppressing inside...then..what is the real..fuck...will he able to live if tharn show him the real fuck ..

Type gulp his dry throat...he slowly with draw his hand from tharn...

But tharn hold types waist tightly and drag him when he feel the little distance..between them...

Type can feel how the beast is taking over....he still remember how he cant even feel his legs ....how the dark purple Mark's shown on his white milk skin after their sex....

He know now he is dead....tharn was slowly closing the gap between them....type was prying inside..that he should be alive after all this...

Suddenly...

"Hey bunny... rabbits..come down...." they hear chams voice....

Type throw tharn a side and ran out to meet cham...

The first time he thanked cham for his timing
...

Tharn came casually to hall and see cham and type ready to leave....tharn never hides his face expression...and cham instantly know that tharn is going to kill him...

"Type....."cham wispered...

"What is happening before I came...did I do some thing wrong...."

If cham see the worst bastered in tharn who is going to kill him then type see the hunger beast who is going to attack him....

"No just say hi and run if you want to live.." type said

"Hi tharn " he greeted but didn't get any reply..

"We hav some work..we will go type let's go" cham hold types hand to leave....

:Hey...".that shouted and cham and type stop their steps....near the door...

Tharn came close to cham and wispered..."one day I will kill you for touching my baby." Tharn said

Till that moment cham didnt notice that he was holding types hand...
He immediately leave type hand...
"Go out he will come..."tharn said

Cham..went out running and said..

"Possessive bastered...."thank god for saving me today he silently pray the God

Tharn look at type this time it was not lust but angry in tharns eyes...he automatically step back...

"No one touches you" tharn said

Type node...

"If anyone does..I will burn them alive...make sure no one..".tharn warned

Type node 4 to 5 times fast....
"You should be punished for this....".tharn said

Type gulp....

He kiss type senselessly and purposely make his lips swollen and make his mark on types neck...

Type was in trance and his eyes are dreamy....he wants more now..he reach tharns lips again but tharn make distance...
Type was a little disappointed at that

"Now go and remember what I said..next time I wont be this generous...." tharn warned again

Type node and went out..he see cham...who was prying god...

"What did you wish.."type asked

"What did you do..did you open the leash ..."cham asked

"Yes..I never know that tharn has a beast in him..and accidentally I unlease it." Type said

"What..for god sake type..pay some attention..when ever I see him..I see the beast who is ready to attack you..he looks at you like that..I notice it when I first see him...".cham said while he start the car..

Really type asked surprised....

"Dont tell me you didnt notice it" cham said

Type just node his head right and left..

"My god type....pay some attention..and save all of us.." cham said and drive his car out of types house.

Type just laugh.....

Cham can see tharn throwing dragers at him throw the rear mirror...and type see the lovely husband....

How come a person look different to 2 people at the same time....

Look hot but..

That's it for this part

Thanks megha