Smut 1. Daddy Cole

Your moving houses because your mom passed away. Little did you know, your new neighbour was about to be your master. FOREVER!

Your POV:
well I'm gonna miss this place. After 22 years of living in such a warm welcome family home, it was time to go. Mom passed away and now its up to you to look after Willow and Katy.

The house was grand, like a mansion and it was left for me?! I must be so lucky!

"Willow, Katy go choose your room's and unpack your stuff and then come back down to help me with the groceries."

I could hear the muffled sound of my two younger sisters saying "I want this one" and "Im having the biggest room". It was just so nice to see the kids happy after... The accident.

Two hours later:
"Y/N, we have unpacked"
"okay come down and help me with the groceries and then we can bake cookies for the  neighbours".
"coming"

The neighbours looked ok. From the veiw i got it looked like there was a mother a father and a boy my age, who looked quite familiar. After we had made the cookies the kids and i got our shoes on and went to the door of the neighbours house.

When the door opened it was the boy who looked familiar again and we got asked if we wanted to come to their garden party the next day. I said yes and the girls were so pleased.

The next day:
*knock knock knock
I quickly opened the door to see who it was and to my surprise it was the boy one again. I told him he may have to wait as the girls needed feeding and getting dressed. He said "ok, and just so you know our family are vegetarian."

"Vegetarian?... Omg i am so so- hang on. Rich family, vegitarian and looked familiar. Omg no way cole sprouse?!?"

"oh you watched riverdale?" he said sighing

"hey whats with the sigh?" i say non enthusiastically

"well i feel like people only know me and like me for my fame not for my true so-" he was interrupted by katy and willow.

"Were ready!" they said excitedly.

"well lets go" cole said smiling at the kids