Human Bender X Emotionless Fry

Always fry's POV

It was Xmas eve and I was just standing around, talking to nobody, with my usual blank expression that I had ever since I came here to the future almost 8 years ago. I took a step back for some reason and slipped on a beer bottle that fell off the table. Bender had caught me just in time by putting his left arm around my waist to catch me, he looked at me blushing cause we were really close to eachothers faces, close enough just to move one inch to kiss (no they didn't kiss *yet*). My face turned red after being like that for a few minutes, I didnt know why cause I forgot what emotions felt like and it didn't help that everybody was staring at us. I pushed bender in the stomach to make him let me go, I ran out the planet express building even though it was Xmas eve.

After I got to the apartment I went in my room and covered my face with a pillow trying to stop thinking about what happened. 'What is this feeling? Its been almost 8 years since I last felt emotions.... Does being close to bender make me feel love?' I thought to my self not noticing the door open "fry are you ok?" Bender asked me witch made me flinch a little out of 'fear?'. I didn't answer him, he walked to the side of my bed and moved the pillow from my face and saw my face turn red when I looked at him, he smiled blushing aswell. Bender gently grabs my face to look at him, bender suddenly kisses me. I kissed him back as he started to move on the bed and above me, he licked my lip while still kissing me asking for permission to enter, I let his toung enter my mouth making me moan a little during the kiss. He breaks the kiss leaving a trail of saliva and waits a minute so we could catch our breath, he takes his sweater off then his shirt and kisses me again. He slides my jacket off and stops the kiss again to take my shirt off and our pants, leaving us both in our boxers. Benser licks my neck to find my sensitive spot, at the middle of my next I moan, after hearing me moan he bites my neck making me moan louder. He flips me on my back and takes our boxers off. He slowly goes in me making me moan in pain and in pleasure I hide my face in the other pillow that was on my bed to make sure nobody would know what was happening. Bender stoped halfway in me letting me have time to adjust. A few minutes later I wave my hand signaling him to continue, he goes deeper in me making me moan really loud into the pillow. I lift my head up a little "d-destroy me..." I said trying not to moan while talking. Bender thrusts in and out of me making me moan very loud as I put my face into the pillow again. After a while of thrusting into me bender cums inside of me without saying anything not expecting it to happen, he slowly goes out of me and flips me over again and bends down to suck on my member "I-I'm so close..." I say between moans but bender does stop so I cum in his mouth, he swallows it and comes back up to lay next to me.

After A while of catching our breath bender puts his clothes back on as I put my boxers and pants on and just slip my jacket on without putting a shirt on, me and bender lay down on the bed and cover up with a blanket and cuddle close together "love you fry..." Bender whispers. "love you too bender.." I whisper back as we start sleeping.

(Words in total: 666)