Twenty.

6:17 p.m.

The big white numbers shined on my phone's screen. I kicked a pebble away from me, watching it dance down the small hill to the paved street.
Kristen had released me from makeup artist duties to meet Chris. Before he lost service, he told me he was ten minutes away. I perked up to a car approaching only to drop my shoulders at the sight of the female driver.

"There you are!" I turned to the voice to smile at Mykie stumbling out of the building. "You have to do this shot with me!" I managed to grab the shot from her before she stumbled a little more, spilling most of her shot onto the ground. "Say your thing!" I nodded my head. I moved the shot glass along with my words.
"I'll never be above you or below you, just beside you." We clinked and swallowed the liquid. I grimaced at the burning. "Ugh! Jack Daniels!?" She laughed viciously at my coughing. I held up a middle finger to her, quickly taking a giant hit from my vape. The cloud disappeared into the sky. Her laughing abruptly stopped at my searching down the dark road that led up to the winery. I glanced at the time on my phone.

6:22

"He's not here yet?" She slurred. I shook my head. "Dude. Look at me." I faced her, taking another long hit from my vape. She flailed her arms around the cloud. "He said he will be here so he will be...uh...there's a car coming."
"Color?" I asked sharply.
"Silver." She replied.
"Make?"
"Lexus."
"Parking?"
"Yup."

"Shit. That's him." I said, almost dropping my vape. Mykie grabbed the shot glass from my hand as he got out of the car. She winked at me before running back into the building. I adjusted my boobs in the simple but elegant solid teal floor length dress. The dress hugged my body with a delicate off the shoulder design. I attempted to fix my hair and blindly adjust my makeup until I felt a hand on my lower back. I gradually turned around to smile up at Chris.

"I'm sorry I'm late, baby. This place really is isolated." I giggled and nodded my head.
"It's totally worth it to see you in a suit, babe."
"Yeah? You like?" He tugged at the tie before spinning around. I giggled again. He brought my hand to his lips, kissed it gently and spun me in a circle. "You look ravishing."
"Thank you." His hand brought mine around his neck. We slowly brought our lips closer.
"Sarah! The ceremony is starting in five minutes! We need you for touch ups!!" The Maid of Honor cried out from inside the building. I waved at her.
"I'll meet you at the bar." I pecked his lips quickly and ran inside.

Kristen was smiling wide pointing to her face. Mykie handed me a few items to use to fix up her makeup. The whispers from the bridesmaids behind me caught my attention.
"I can't believe Captain America is at this wedding." One of them said. Kristen's eyes opened wide at me.
"I heard he's here with his girlfriend. I'm going to buy him a drink anyways. Look at how good he looks leaning against the bar!" Another bridesmaid said, giggling.
"I don't think that's going to be a very good idea." Mykie chimed in with her slurred Philly accent. I continued to pretend I wasn't listening even though I had already finished the touch ups. The bridesmaids all maliciously laughed.
"Why is that?" One said.
"You said that in front of his girlfriend, Lisa." Kristen added, motioning her head to me. I turned around to face the bridesmaids with their jaws on the floor. I had never been one to be the instigator but that's why I have Mykie.
"Maybe you should stick to fucking one of the groomsmen, Lee-suh." Mykie barked. I patted her arm, releasing her from being my guard dog and pointed to Chris at the bar. She glared at them as she walked away. They all backed away a few steps when I walked up to them.
"Anybody else need a touch up?" I held up the eyeliner and lipstick. I made sure the tone of my voice was as calm and gentle as Snow White. They shook their heads in unison. I turned back to Kristen. "Go get married." I winked at her. She winked back, hugging me tight.

Mykie, Chris and I sat in the only available seats we could find. The last row on the bride's side. A few people turned around at the sight of Chris. Whispers then caused a chain reaction of people smiling and waving at him.
Listening to Kristen and Ryan saying their vows to each other brought a tear to my eye. I'm a sucker for true love. Chris held my hand through the ceremony. He squeezed it a few times whenever I would wipe away a tear.
The ceremony was barely ten minutes. We cheered and applauded as the married couple walked back down the aisle in all smiles. The three of us made small talk about how beautiful the ceremony was with a few other people while making our way to the reception at another building.

Chris, being the sweetheart that he is, obliged whoever came up to him asking for a photo and autograph. He said to me that it was fine until the bride and groom returned from taking photos.
I introduced Chris to a few YouTubers that were attending the wedding that I was close with. Even though majority of us have had our fair share of meeting celebrities, it seemed like my YouTube friends were star struck with Chris.
We returned to our assigned table for Kristen and Ryan's big entrance. The 90's rap music made us dance with each other at the table. The DJ announced that dinner would be served once the first dance was done.
I recorded the dance on my phone. I sang along to the song they picked: 'Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop' by Landon Pigg. We applauded and hollered while the bride and groom returned to the long head table. Everyone sat down anxiously awaiting dinner to be served. I started tagging Kristen and Ryan in a post of their first dance on my Instagram. I was typing out some of the lyrics when I felt Chris' hand massage my thigh.

"Do you think they could rewrite that song to Falling in Love on Small World?" He whispered into my ear. I raised my eyes from my phone to look into his. It's still hard for me to believe he was in love with me. I ignored the thought echoing in my head and kissed his lips.