With Jungwoo

You both got home and you set your things down. You walked to your room with Jungwoo following you. You sat on your bed with Jungwoo right behind you. "Come to sleep! We can cuddle!" You jumped in bed and he wrapped his arms around you. The room was dark and peaceful with the only thing you heard was his heart beating. You started playing with his hair and gave him a kiss. "Mmm, you know I love you... right." cooed Jungwoo. "One day, we're gonna get married and have kids." You smiled as he spoke. Soon you both were asleep.

You woke up still holding Jungwoo. You never wanted to let go from his warmth. You were going to get up but Jungwoos grip got harder. "No, don't go..."he said sleepily. You sighed and snuggled up next to him. His warm arms were so comfortable. "We need to talk," he said, which scared you. "We are going to go on tour soon, to the states." "Oh..." He looked at you knowing you were sad and smiled. He actually started laughing. "Jungwoo!" "I'm sorry it's just, I'm supposed to tell you that...you're coming with us!" He said with pure happiness. You jumped and gave him a huge hug. You were kissing him everywhere until he said "but first we have to reveal you."

The boys were coming over to discuss the plan. You opened the door and greeted all of them with a hug and a smile. "Okay I'm thinking instead of a picture or tweet, we could make a video introducing you and maybe you can do some challenges and games" said Taeyong calmly. You smiled. "That sounds great! So are we going to record with all 21 members?" you asked. "Definitely." he responded. "Wait, don't you have dogs?" said Taeyong. "Oh, yes i'll bring them in"

It was almost 7:30 and the boys had been gone for a few hours. That's when you got a smile after seeing who was facetiming you. You picked up your phone and answered. "Hi baby! I miss you." he slurred. "I miss you too, but we'll see eachother tomorrow." "I know but I miss you." You talked for a while before finally hanging up and sleeping peacefully.