Fell Sans x Reader LEMON

Y/N = your/name

You were sitting on the roof, looking down at Sans and Papyrus arguing...
'Why do they always do this?' You thought to yourself, holding yourself up with one arm. Sans looked up at you sitting on the roof. You winked making him blush slightly, he winked back. Papyrus stormed away, leaving you and Sans in awe. Sans motioned you to get off the roof as he was walking inside. You got off the roof safely and quickly, walking inside and sitting of the couch. Fell was sitting on the couch close to you.

"Your a tease you know that~"

"Yup~"

You winked at him again as he blushed slightly.

"Stop doing that!"

"Make. Me."

"Gladly"

He teleported you and him to his bedroom and pinned you down. He then kissed you.

"Mm~"

"Mm~"

You both hummed into the kiss. Fell squeezed your breast and you opened your mouth to let his ecto-plasmic tongue into your mouth. You both hummed into the kiss again, swirling eachothers tongues and moaning into eachothers mouths. Then, unexpectedly, he rips off your clothes and sucks on your already hard nipples.

"A-ah~ Red~"

"Good girl~"

You blushed a light tint of the color of your SOUL. You loved this, him touching you, him being so rough and gentle at the same time. It made him seem...loving, almost.
He takes off his clothes and puts his ecto-plasmic cock on your entry. 'He feels so good, even when he's not inside me' you thought to yourself. He, (without warning) thrusted inside of you.

"F-fuck! Your tight~!"

"Mm~ Sans~"

You both moaned out as Fell started thrusting in and out of you, fast, hard, and deep. You kept moaning in pleasure.

"Mm~ Sans~ deeper~"

He thrusted deeper as you requested, squeezing and arousing your breasts as he thrusted. You were both close, you could feel eachother pulsating.

"S-sweetheart~ I'm close~"

"Me too~"

"L-let's cum together~"

He grunted after saying. He started thrusting on your g spot constantly, causing you to be on edge.

"F-FELL! R-right there~!"

"U-ugh"

He grunted, thrusting even faster in the same spot. He was on edge too.

"Fell- "

"Me too-- ah!"

He pulled out and came on top of your belly, then layed next to you for a while. Both of you were panting.

"Let's take a shower before boss gets back~"

"Yeah."

You both got up and went to take a shower.

*BONUS*

You both got in the hot shower and warmed up real quick, as the cum that was once on your belly, was now down the drain. Fell took his time to wash your back, then massage it after.
It was kinda hard to wash him though due to not knowing how sensative his bones were. Luckily, you didn't hurt him at all. You both had a short make out session in the shower before you casually got out of the shower and dried eachother off, with the soft towels that the brothers always used.
You both got dressed and had another make out session before Papyrus got home. 'He is a good kisser' you thought to yourself as you both waited for Papyrus to come home...

541 words