OFFICIAL CHARCTER INFO.

Start from the beginning

"You should have gotten a dog

"You should have gotten a dog." Haru tsked.

"I already have you for that."

"Hey!!!"

[ITS IZANAMI AND KATOS BIRTHDAY, THEU ARE 30 TODAY ONFG] see what did i tell u- im not even gonna edit this.

[These small chapter are cannon btw, it fits in between the timeline of when Izanami was housing with the Kambe's]

"Why are you following me?" Izanami asked, turning to face the one and only Kambe Daisuke.  "There's nothing else to do." He shrugged, "And it seemed like your heading to do something and I'd like to join." Izanami rolled her eyes and then shrugged, "Fine... you don't take no for an answer anyways."  The female twin continued to walk towards the elevator and headed towards the lowest level. "I'm guessing you've never been in another building other than out office, right?" Kambe nodded and followed her into the elevator as in slowly moved down. "Well we are going to our very own indoor gun range. It was an upgrade when they realized that police work, ever file work can put people in danger so everyone in this building knows how to handle a gun..." He quietly understood and followed after Izanami, waving to the supervisors who greeted them and took their coats and switched them for a gun, safety goggles and soundproof headphones. "Do you know anything about guns?" Izanami asked as the supervisor handed her two cases. "I believe you might know the answer to that questions." He hummed snapping the headphones over his ears. "Right..." Izanami trailed, walking over to the range area. "Either way, I'll just explain. What we have in these cases is a Bretta M9, which are official semi automatic pistols for armed forces." Izanami opened the case a picked up the pieces of the gun before mantling it together. "Safety is usually on, and we keep it on until the sheet is ready to be shot." Izanami placed the case down beside her feet and set up a sheet before it automatically went to the back. She slipped on the glasses, turned off the safety and glanced at Kambe. "Put the glasses on, leave them on at all times- it's safer that way." He quietly put them on and nodded. She sighed and rose both her arms before shoot all shorts perfectly in the chest before shooting on right in between where the eyes where supposed to be. Kambe rose a brow. "Before you ask... My father thought me how to shoot against my mothers will." Kambe smiled at the girl before she put in another round. "Are you going to assemble your or what?"

She watched as he assembled his gun and then he stared at it. "I don't know how to use it." He noted holding it up flimsily. "Don't hold it like that or someone's going to get hurt." She took the gun out of his hands and she sighed. "How'd you assemble it if you don't know how to use it?" Izanami asked, checking if the safety on. "I just watched you do it, how could I not know how to assemble it?" He asked, as if Izanami's question was stupid. The girl tsked, "Face the sheet and put your palms out." Kambe did as told, Izanami placed the gun in his hand and she wrapped her palms around his hands, placing his hands accordingly to the perfect grip. "Is that comfortable?" She asked, pulling his arms out and fixing his shoulders. He hummed agreeing before she placed her hands on his hips and faced them straight towards the sheet. "Buy me dinner first Ms.Kato."

"You've never bought me dinner and your handsier than I am."

"Touché."

Izanami chuckled and backed up, "There's going to be a small recoil but just take a stance, keep it strong, breathe and maybe you can pretend that my brother is the target." Kambe rolled his eyes and shot equally as good as Izanami did. The girl scoffed, "Of course you know how to use a gun... You know how to use a damn rocket propelled grenade, why wouldn't you know how to use a gun."

"Did I fool you Ms.Kato?"

Izanami tsked, "You could fool anyone with that pretty face of your..." She muttered to herself. Kambe rose a brow and removed a side of his headphone, "What was that?" He asked

"Nothing! I said nothing... You'll have to bribe me-"

"How much?

"I was kidding!!!"

"I wasn't. I'd pay for you to speak to me any day." He said, cornering Izanami onto the booth wall that separated the sections. "You know if i was wearing heals today, this would be the other way around."

"Well clearly it's not." He said leaning towards her ear. "How about I buy you dinner and then I can out my hands all over you." Izanami tensed up, flinching when kissed her exposed neck but she didn't move and she could feel him smirking. "Ms.Kato I thought you liked keeping your hands to yourself." He teased. The girl chuckled, "Oh I do, unlike you. That is not my hand Kambe, it's my gun." Kambe cleared his throat and licked his teeth before backing off, his arms held up in defense. "I apologize." Izanami smiled and rolled her eyes before pulling on his tie before giving him a long kiss. "That's for getting on my nerves." She tsked, leaving him behind and blushing madly while doing so. "Crap, crap, crap..." She muttered to herself before rushing back to her office space and pulling away her pink haired friend from her gummies so she could vent as long and as loud as she wanted to.