I love Tsuyu Asui from bnha

Tsuyu Asui is my favourite character from bnha. I just watched a theory video that said she was the traitor that told the training camp location, and i got really mad. It said it was because she did not want to go rescue bakugo, but i know that was only because she wanted to do what was right. She said that she did not want to be as bad as the villains. She is not a villain. It also said that her calmness meant that she did not care, or that she knew the attack was coming. NO! She is just a calm person. This is good because she can comfort others when they are scared and stuff. She wants to help flood victims because she is a frog, so this trait will be good. The poopy video said that she always has a straight face and that means she could keep a secret hidden. NO!! Her frog quirk makes her have a face like that. She did not have many friends in elementary and middle school because of that. She also would not be that good a keeping secrets because she always says what is on her mind, like with bakugo's kidnapping. I really liked that video and gave it a like on youtube, but when they accused my tsuyu, I gave it a thumbs down. I do not regret it. Many people do not think tsu is that powerful, but she really is. She cane hop really long distances, extend her tounge up to 20 metres, her tounge is very strong (can lift a person), camouflage herself, stick to walls, wash her stomach (eat something then throw it up whole and turn her stomach inside out), secrete a mild, itchy toxin, and can make a mucus like solution that masks her scent. She only has a teensy weakness, cold. When it gets cold, she goes into hibernation and only says, "i'm sleepy". She can fight this by simply wearing a coat. Rant over.