chapter 1

I had just finished packing my bag for tommorow morning. For the first day at school! God I'm so fricking nervous. The good thing is I m heading to my bffs house! I send my mom text and I started to walk to her house with my headphones in while humming along with the song. I felt creeped out because it was getting dark so I started running. Finally I arrived! Chris open the boor and we went and sat at her balcony (C=Chris) (L=Luna)
C- Sooo S P I L L!
L- To be fair I have absolutely no tea!
*laugh*
C- Ainght I'm going to start! I have a boyfriend!
L- *shook* WHATTTT!?
C- IKR!?
L- I'm so happy for you M A T E
To be fair I was a little sad because I have never ever had a boyfriend or my my first kiss
C- Thank you Lun!(she the only one that calls my that,I seriously dont know why)
L- So where is he from,age,school?
C- His name is Anthony Reeves and he goes to our school,but that's all on going to say because I'm mysterious
L-ugh fine! I hope it's going to be an amazing relationship!
C- ya ya whatever,enough of me. So tell me do have a new crush??!!
Oh no no no no shit! I have a major crush on jaden hossler (the hottie of our school,whom all the girls want!)he isn't a player but he had only one girlfriend and that was Mads Lewis,but they broke up because she cheated.
L- Wellllll
C- ofcourse you do!Tell me
L- Its kinda Jaden...
C- oh girly that amazing I hope something is going to happen between you two! I ship it so bad!
L- Thanks but I don't think he will ever notice me. I mean like come on we have been in the same class for a year and he never talks to me
C- Maeby you should talk to him!;)
L- Haha very funny,I don't even talk to random people I will talk to him!?
C- Oh come on babe you can and will talk to him I'm sure!
L- ya ya (the sarcasm thoughh)
After some hours my mom came to pick me and Chris up because we are having a sleep over at me house! We did stay up super late because we both aren't morning people. I couldn't sleep so I went to my bathroom to think (yes I know its weird). I looked my self in the mirror. My light brown hair,my poop brown eyes,some freckles. God I wished I was more pretty,i hated my eyes i want ice blue eyes but only in my dreams. I wished I had more curves. If only I had more confidence like my bff and a boyfriend. I went back in my room and I opened my window as quietly as I could and stuck my head to feel like I was free I closed my eyes and thought about my dreams,I probably looked stupid so closed the window and went to bed.....

Tbc!
Tell what you think,should I continue it?