𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

𝐬𝐞𝐱 & 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬

☠︎︎

It had been 2013 and the nearly seventeen year old was beyond happy

It had been 2013 and the nearly seventeen year old was beyond happy. Sweat glistened against her forehead in the summer heat, surprisingly warmer then usual for London's stereotypical rainy downpour.

Golden hues littered down from the midday hustle, enveloping the two siblings in a jovial halo, as they sat in the pubs garden, gentle chatter and chuckles filling the open air.

The bench they say on was oddly sticky, but the pair didn't mind. Wet cup rings staining the wooden table from the pint resting on its surface, belonging to the older Elliot sibling, conversing with his sister as she begrudgingly sipped her Coke.

They had been awaiting the arrival of a friend and co star. Joe Cole, a man Jackson had befriended long before he had started filming with his little sister. Gladly giving the young girl someone to feel comfortable around on set with.

With filming finished earlier that year and set for release the following September, the Elliot man called for an unneeded celebration with his best mate and sister (though Billie knew it was just a reason to get shit faced in the middle of the day)

But she couldn't complain, it was surely entertainment for the day and not to mention a reminder of what she had succeeded. Although it hadn't been her first role, Billie was hopeful that this could be her biggest.

So as she let the cold fizz tingle her throat, a loud cheer from her brother interrupted her chain of thought, slightly coughing up her drink in momentary shock, shooting a bemused glare at him as she wiped the leakage off of her chin.

"If it isn't Mr Joe Cole! How are you mate?" His voice joyfully bellowed to the man walking towards their table, a grin etched on his face.

Billie watched on as the two friends greeted each other with a manly hug and slap on the back, smiling as he turned to pull her into a side embrace, ruffling her ashy blonde locks, "Long time no see, Little Lee."

The woman rolled her eyes at the nickname, giving him a sarcastic laugh and shooting him her middle finger at Joe. Her body shuffled on the bench as her brother pushed her to the side, sitting himself next to her. The wooden seat groaning under the added weight making the Elliot girl smirk, earning a flick on her arm.

On the opposite side of the bench Joe sat himself down, followed by another body, gliding effortlessly in front of the blonde, her eyebrows furrowing. Though at the nod sent between him and her brother she knew she was the only one unacquainted.

"This is my Brother, Finn meet Lee, Lee meet Finn." His hand pointed off between the two teenagers.

The boy politely smiled through the awkward introduction, eyeing the girl as she shook her head, pulling her own grin and pushing her hand forward, "Billie. Billie Elliot, and no not the film."

Taking her hand to shake he nodded in understanding, "Finn. Finn Cole."

As they shared another smile, the pair found them selves forming a silent friendship. That smile leading them into a summer of mischief and secret rendezvous, fulfilling all stupid teenage desires before adult life struck them. Harmless and fun. Carefree and mindless through the thrill of sex and cigarettes.

Though as 2013 sparked out so did the fire between them, but as 2014 rolled in so did the production of Peaky blinders season two, with an added cast mate to fill the role of Billie Elliots love interest.

☠︎︎

𝐬𝐞𝐱 & 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬