Mud,Motors and Love?!?!What Mud and Motors?

Please tell me what you think with a vote comment and please fan me i would like you to tell me what you think of the story and some feedback would be nice to thanks

- wolf_love

Mud,Motors and LOVE?!?!What Mud and Motors?

Chapter 1

Boys,Boys and more Boys...

"are we there yet?"i whined to me dad in the drivers seat,i knew this answer "if you ask that one more time I'm dropping you off in Merrit"what but that would be such a long walk to Chewls "all i wanted to know was if were there no need to threaten your own daughter"he rolled his eyes and focused on the road "well does it look like were in Chewls?"my older and much wiser brother said "um remember it was last year that was the last time i was in Chewls and i don't really remember what it looks like"i said turning around to face the face i know way to well "DAD"i asked "if you finish that sentence i will drop you off right now remember last time"he said with knowing eyes,ah last time well we were heading to Chewls so that big bro could race but i was like twelve and all i can remember was that my dad stopped the truck and said your walking from here,i was so mad at myself because i didn't listen to him, i walked in the direction he took off in,he was waiting for me around the next corner but when i climbed into the back i gave him the silent treatment then he took us to an ice cream shop and i had to answer what flavor i would like so the silent treatment didn't go that well "so are there going to be any hot guys?

"my dads eyes almost shot out of there socket,what did i say now "you will not be fooling around with the riders"he looked at me in the eye "eyes on the road old man i don't want to die before i get a chance to fool around with the hot and dreamlike guys who all want in my pants"i said just to tick him off,his ears went red about what i just said he didn't really like talking to him about guys getting in my pants i smirked "well i shut you up,didn't i"i looked over to my dad he tightened his hands on the steering wheel. He he I'm an evil genius now he wont drop me of in Merrit.i fell asleep but when i woke up i heard whispering "don't wake her up there's to many of them"i heard my brother joke with my dad "i think your going to have a talk with a few of these young men"he said but then broke out laughing,then it was my turn to wake up "are we there yet"i asked with my eyes still closed,no one answered so i opened my eyes to my amazement there was hot guys every were i looked its heaven i thought to myself.

there was one thing off about this place there's not one girl my age "dad wheres all the girls?"i kept searching "most of the girls don't ride in the 230r races that's why they have the 150r races so the girls don't feel left out. i noticed that all the eyes were on our black tinted window truck pulling a toy-hauler "why are they all staring at us?"he smiled "dad stop here i see Brady"dad stopped the truck and he got out but as soon as he got out dad rolled down the window,he looked over at me "i know I'm going to regret this but-"he faced the window "Skylar take Ryan with you"he shouted out the window,Skylar was shocked but stopped and waited till i got out of the truck as soon as i opened the front door all eyes were on my great I'm the main attraction.

i walked over to my brother and we walked to this Brady guy,he smiled at Sky and gave him a manly hug "long time no see"he then eyed me up and down "you got some fresh meat with you i see hot thing she is"great he doesn't know I'm standing right here "nice to meet you too"i mumbled "you racing?"he looked at me for an answer "maybe maybe not"i snapped "well if you are your going to be the most highly priced peace of meat i have ever seen "whats with this guy and meat "well i better go help dad set things up"he weird it i don't want to hang with my brother any ways and his odd friend i smiled at Brady his blonde hair in every witch way guys don't care what they look like camping "nice to meet you Betty"i smiled an walked off i heard him say to Sky "did she just call me my ex girlfriends name?"i smiled and headed to the trailer dad was talking to some middle aged guy with brown and grey hair

"ah here she is"he took me into his embrace "Donny i would like you to meet Ryan"i looked at this Donny guy and then at my dad "you need any help old man?"i asked referring to my dad,i think Donny thought i was talking to him and looked taken back "nope but can you get your brother registered and get his number for me too"i nodded my head and started walking towards the registration tent,remember i was in the woods that were all the dirt-bike races go on. as i walked i felt eyes all over my body i felt like i was naked walking around these dirty minded boys as i got to the tent i walked up to an older looking lady she looked shocked to see me "am i suppose to register here?"i asked in my innocent voice"um the tea party's in the other direction darling"said a husky voice i turned around to see a five foot seven with no shirt on and hard rock abs standing right there.

 less then a centimetre away from me "what do you mean darling"i said as i mimicked him "well your a girl and you don't belong here in this area"he said mater-factually "you keep thinking that"i wrote down both mine and Skylar's name down on the paper the lady was watching us the whole time,she handed my both the numbers that had to be on our bikes and the numbers were 118 and 323 i am in deep mud here i wasn't ever suppose to put my name in now i have to race against them. i walked away from the tent when i heard feet walking towards me "so you really are racing?"said the guy who said that i was suppose to be at a tea party,i was about to say no when i didn't want him to be right about,girls can't race in the 230r races "maybe you can show me how good you are sexy"great i have two nick names Fresh meat and sexy"what ever you say hot stuff"that did not just come out of my mouth he grind

"I'll be over there at four"he said,cant wait i thought I'm a good rider but her probably better "whats the name they call you any ways?"he asked "Ryan,Ryan Taylor"he took a deep breath "you Skylars sis?"i nodded my head and looked over at the trailer to see Donny and My dad waving us over. that can't be his dad please,i mean they don't have the same eye colour,that was a lie they both had the most amazing green coloured eyes almost the colour of the forests leafs "i see you've met Leo"he has the perfect name for his perfect body,no stop thinking about his body and how close he was standing how much you wanted to kiss those lips,STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM i mentally slapped myself "um dad is my bike unloaded yet?"he looked at me "no not yet"i walked over to the open door and walked in to grab my monster dirt-bike i loved this machine ever since my dad got it for me for my sixteenth birthday i rolled it down and got on it with a kick it turned the motor turned on with a load boom and then i revved it the beautiful sound i liked to call a motor was on and i was ready to go "going for a quick ride"

i yelled over my baby i cranked the throttle and made a rooster tail and then drove off in the direction of some trails. i flew through them like they were nothing i went over a jump some one made and i got a little air "yeaaa!"i yelled i kept on going till i got to a little lake and i saw two guys laughing at some girl in the water. they looked in my direction and didn't like what they saw i slowly got to were they were sitting and i saw that the two guys had her clothes,i turned off the motor and got of "now boys are you being mean?"i asked in a sweet voice

"not at all just havin some fun"one of the boys said with a laugh i slowly walked up to them and stood by them "i see that"i moved closer to the guy who had her clothes,i slowly kissed his cheek and he was shocked that i did that and when i took the clothes from him he was even more surprised "thanks guys now you can skedaddle"i smiled "or else"they got up and walked into the bushes "there gone"i throw her clothes at her and she caught them "thanks they do that every year it gets so annoying" she came out from behind a tree "I'm Lissa"she held out a hand for me to shake and i did so "Ryan" "pleasure meeting you and thanks"we started walking back to the camp "are you racing?"i asked her"no only stupid girls would try to race those idiot boys they are rough,

my brother broke his arm last year racing with them but stupid him he came back again"she looked down "who's your brother?" she looked at me and i already knew by her eyes "Leo"great just great i thought "are you racing"what should i tell her should i keep it secret or tell her decisions,decisions.

____________________________________________

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

ME

- wolf_love