GUARDIAN EPISODE 40 (as per the drama)

A quick recap of the list of horrible events that happened in the finale episode of the drama....

(Ps. I have only noted down events which have direct or indirect connection with Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan)

- Old Chu, Da Qing and Zhu Hong fight Ye Zun, while Zhao stabs himself with the serum to gain power to fight Ye Zun.

- Souls and powers of people from Dixing and Haixing start gushing out of the forehead wound of Ye Zun making him start to lose stability and strength.

- The ultimate fight between Zhao and Ye Zun starts after Zhao asks Ye Zun what he actually wants! Changcheng throws the Mountain- River Awl to Da Qing and Da Qing throws it to Zhao. Zhao stabs the same forehead wound of Ye Zun making it deeper which drives already insane Ye Zun reach the peak of his insanity

- Lin Jing forced by Shen Wei, pierces the entire icicle through Shen Wei's heart (at this point I was bawling and crying my eyes out!) Shen Wei uses his remaining strength to make Lin Jing, the King (An Bai) and Justiciar to leave the body of Ye Zun

- All three now out and remaining souls keep escaping the body of Ye zun and while Ye Zun was about to do something Shen Wei brings out the ice out of his heart making his heart bleed with the pure white energy. Shen Wei pulls the entire ice out and breathes his last breath along with Ye zun as he dies when the blood of Black Cloak kills him from inside. Zhao understands every word that was told to him by Shen Wei and how he had already planned to save the worlds by sacrificing himself.

-Shen Wei and Ye Zun's spirit meet in a place which is like a replica of the palace. They finally speak and stupid dumb Ye Zun realizes he has been misunderstanding Shen Wei for 10,000 years.

- They were about to leave when Zhao calls out to Shen and he turns back and smiles and the locket roles down to Zhao, he opens it and finally sees what the locket has been holding for all these years.

- At this point Zhao has no will to live anymore; Lin Jing carries Zhao out of the palace and says the following,

1. "It seems Ye Zun has died indeed!"

2. "But, the energy source of Dixing has been drained out"

3. "If the crack is continuously expanding, the whole planet will be destroyed"

-Zhao falls down and spits out more blood, while Lin asks him to wait as he will go back to bring others

- After having a short discussion with the elders from 10000 yrs ago, Zhao decides to sacrifice himself as the source of fire for the lantern which for some reason is the only way out to retain peace in Dixing. Well Zhao recalls conversation with Zhang Si where Zhang says to Zhao, "The Guardian Light, literally means 'the upright lantern for suppressing the evil and sacrificing is the essence. If the lamp wick cannot be found anywhere, then a warrior is needed to devote his own body concentrated as source to light this solitary lantern, so that the hallows can indeed play a role" Zhao clasps on to the locket of Shen and then sacrifices himself. (crying like a crazy women and eyes blurry with overflowing tears!)

-Light occurs everywhere in Dixing indicating that the evil is dead

-Portal opens in Haixing, Chu, Da qing, Guo , Zhu hong and Lin return while Lin is carrying the lifeless body of Zhao. The old man of Yashou Tribe informs them the entrance to Dixing from the tribe's forbidden area has been completely closed which means that there will be no further connection between Dixing and Haixing.

-A year passes and everyone gets accustomed to the new life, while missing Shen and Zhao.

-Zhang Si takes control over the body of Zhao Yunlan as he had promised him when he was alive. Zhang continues to head the SID as Zhao, receiving praises from people.

-Zhao and Shen's souls meet up in the timeline were again apparently for no reason they have to separate even after death, they promise each other that no matter how long it takes, they will meet again.

I fail to comprehend why!!!!!! JUST WHY!!! Then they make a deal/bet that they will meet each other one day no matter how long it takes. LIKE WHYYYY!!!!!!!

PLEASE PARDON ME BECAUSE I AM TRULY DEVASTATED WITH SUCH ENDINGS. I AM THAT KIND OF PERSON WHO GETS EASILY ATTACHED TO CHARACTERS FROM STORIES AND DRAMAS AND THEY BECOME A PART OF MY LIFE, I FEEL HAPPY WITH THEM, SAD WITH THEM, WORRIED WITH THEM,HEARTBROKEN WITH THEM. EVERY EMOTION THEY GO THROUGH IS LIKE I AM GOING THROUGH AND THAT IS WHY I AM SO TORN!

-----------------------------------------------------

***Before you start reading I just want to say again that I have just done changes in the events as per the drama so some scenes and dialogues will remain the same.

***When I started writing I did not realize that it will become this lengthy so I will divide it into different parts and publish it as separate chapters.

Lastly, this is my first time publishing something like this so I would request for feed backs. As I have already mentioned I am no writer so, definitely my writing has errors please help me improve as I love to write :)

Hope you enjoy my version of the ending of Guardian / 镇魂