Snape Twins Arrived and the Shock at the Feast

Start from the beginning

Once their friends were sorted it only left Tia and Sy standing in front of everyone, their father looking at them wondering where they would be going.

"Sentia Snape" everyone gasped at the last name making everyone else in the room besides their friends look at the dour potions professor.

All he did was smiled to his children but said nothing to them.

Tia sat down on the stool and when the hat was placed in her head she heard it speak to her.

"Well we have a Snape and Potter mix within us, both courageous as well as smart with what they had been through in their lives but I can see that they have finally put their past behind them.

You have a great mind for all subjects as well you love potions that your father specialises in. With your friends by your side you will do well in....

SLYTHERIN!"

She went over to the table and sat next to Scorpius, she looked at her father and then looked at her brother.

"Septis Snape"

Again everyone looked at the potions master but again he didn't say anything to them, he just smiled slightly.

Sy sat down and the hat was placed in his head

"Ah another Snape Potter mix I see you and your sister are the same but different you have more courage but not enough to placed in Gryffindor like you papa is it?

Your smart like your parents but you would fall behind in Ravenclaw and you are ill suited for Hufflepuff so it better be...

SLYTHERIN!"

He got up off the stool and went and sat down next to his sister, both sets of twins as well as Scorpius looked at their now head of house and smiled.

Minerva went and sat down at the Staff table and did her normal welcoming speech and then clapped her hands and the food appeared , everyone dug into the food.

The Gryffindor's were loud but each one was told about that, the rest of them were much quieter which please Tia and Sy they hated noises they would much rather be either out in the air where the noise was low or in a library where everyone had to be quiet.

One of the older years looked at both sets of twins but zeroed more on Tia and Sy more then Gideon and Fabian.

"So your Snape's kids never knew he would have any, git that he his always giving me detention for stupid reasons. Names Cormac, Richard Cormac pleasure to meet you two" and he held his hand out to them.

Both sets of twins looked at him and said nothing turning back to their food.

Both sets didn't like him! And that was an understatement only one set would hate someone while the other would try and be friends with them.

"Oi Snape what's wrong with you two!" he almost sceamed but when two pairs of amber and emerald green met his brown he looked shocked.

"What did I say, he is a git! Never leaves me alone and he never comes out of the Dungeons, you only get to see him in class or at meals" laughed Cormac to them.

"I'll have you know... Our father is kind and just..." started Sy to the boy who looked to a third year but wasn't sure though only to have his sister continue.

"....he is in now way as you said a git he nothing nothing of what you think he is. He is harsh in potions as you can blow up the potion which could harm or even kill someone if it's wrong..."

The together they said in a eerie voice that sounded much like their father...

"...if you know what's best for you I think you should need our warning. We are potion protégé from both our parents in both History and potions as well. I think it would be best if you don't talk to us" and they both turned away from him and continued to talk to their friends.

"What in Merlin's name was that about?" asked Cormac but before an answer was given Snape arrived bu

"Milton, Marvs take the first years to the common room after dinner, I'll be their in a few minutes after you arrive but I think the Headmistress has another announcement to make" and he went and sat down again.

"I have some sad news to tell you all, finally Professor Binns has past on and so I would like to welcome one Silvio Snape to be our new History teacher" and the door opened to reveal Harry Potter making the teachers almost fall over the table to get to him.

"Harry Potter?!" asked Pomona to him but he shook his head and said once he got to the table and said

"No may name is now Silvio Harry Snape, I am no longer the Saviour of the Wizarding World, I never asked to be" and he sat down next to his husband.

The twins were shocked by what they had seen, Merlin he never said anything about this! Twin emerald green eyes landed into emerald green eyes and he smiled to them.

Some of the older years looked towards the table and knew he was Harry Potter even when they were younger they knew who he was and what he had done when he was a baby and then what he did at sixteen!

"So Harry Potter is here!" said a Gryffindor who must of been in his sixth year, but Leo didn't say anything and turned to look at Severus on his left hand side making everyone wonder what was up with him.

"What's the Great Harry Potter doing here, what most of us heard he went into hiding so why is he now here?" asked Rose as she hasn't seen him at all but had heard he had disappeared.

"I would advise you young Miss Weasely that my name is Silvio Snape I have never been known as anything other then that! I am an author of Potions, History and Quidditch and I was asked by one Severus Snape to join the staff at Hogwarts as the professor had passed on.

Your Headmistress has allowed me to join this year due to my work and my knowledge. I have never been this Harry Potter" and he turned to his dinner, completely ignoring the girl who looked like his old ex friends.