𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾

Start from the beginning

Once they pulled apart everyone starting clapping and cheering, especially C/N's friends.

B/F/N was red in the face and just looked away. She looked like she was going to cry.

I was about to go and comfort her but C/B/F/N wiped his lips and grinned at us. 

"Ok who's next?"

~

This went on for another four rounds, my breath hitching up whenever the bottle landed close to either C/N or me.

After R/N had finished her turn, she proceeded to spin the bottle.

I watched it as it spun round the circle once before stopping on... C/N.

I felt all my friends eyes on me as R/N just grinned and pulled her already short skirt down, shuffling towards C/N who looked pretty neutral about the situation.

R/N leaned in, grabbing him by the face and I braced myself for what was about to happen until-

"Hey, hey!" C/B/F/N said as he pulled them apart. "C/N how about you kiss..." His eyes landed on me. "Y/N instead."

Everyone started at me in shock as my mouth fell open and I became red in the face.

C/N looked similarly flustered as he got pushed towards me by a smiling C/B/F/N. He whispered something in his ear but C/B/F/N just smirked and said something back, causing his face to immediately harden.

C/N then locked eyes with me as he stood up and walked towards me, extending his hand out to mine once he had reached where I was sitting. 

I placed my cold hand in his, it was shaking. C/N noticed and gently rubbed his hand over mine as he dragged me towards the middle of the circle.

I looked around to see everyone's eyes were on us. R/N was scowling in our direction.

C/N turned my head back around so I was facing him again and muttered "Don't look at them, look at me."

I blushed and nodded as he let go of my hand and tentatively placed his hands on my waist. Without warning he leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment. I felt my fingers subconsciously wrap around his soft, C/H/C locks as he only kissed me harder.

We both broke away for air as C/B/F/N stood up clapping as he made his way over to C/N.

C/N motioned for him to be quiet as he turned to look at me, his C/E/C eyes shining.

"Y/N I've liked you since we were kids but I was to embarrassed to say... until now."

I pulled me closer to his chest and lifted my head up so I was looking right at him. 

"Will you- will you be my girlfriend?" He muttered so only I could hear.

I gulped but nodded, smiling till my mouth hurt.

"Yes, I will."

C/B/F/N immediately spoke. "Did you ask her C/N?!"

C/N nodded and everyone ran over to us with congratulations whilst R/N just stomped away with her friends following behind her.

C/N looked at me, shook his head and leaned down to kiss me again. 

"I love you."

~earlier~

C/N's POV-

I couldn't believe the bottle had landed on R/N. I took a quick glance at Y/N who looked to be just as upset by this as I was, though I tried to keep my expression neutral.

I saw R/N making her way over to me, a grin on her face. I felt her hands cup my cheeks and I wanted to stop her but I just couldn't. I felt paralysed.

Just then, I heard C/B/F/N go "Hey, hey!" He said as he pulled us apart. "C/N how about you kiss..." His eyes landed on Y/N. "Y/N instead."

"Shit!"

C/B/F/N started dragging me towards her as I whispered in this ear "Why are you doing this? This isn't the time!"

C/B/F/N just smirked and muttered so only I could hear "If you don't man up and kiss her right now C/N, I'll kiss her myself."

I felt my face harden. The hell he was going to kiss her.

I was.

♡︎

~Peachy x

(1205 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)