21.| ᵇⁱʳᵈⁱᵉ

━━━━𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 'no what did you say,' chuckling at how the phrase would never get out of her head

━━━━
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 'no what did you say,' chuckling at how the phrase would never get out of her head. dabi struggled to muffle his laughter, same with himiko. twice, on the other hand, was on the floor, clutching his stomach. y/n always thought the vine was a masterpiece, but never a thing someone should be on the floor for.

she was.. concerned?

kurogiri, compress, and shigiraki were looking at the four, confused. the fog villain let out a sigh, poor guy had to take care of his 'children.' the sudden giggles in the air had interrupted their tea party >:( .

l/n gaze wandered around, searching for the source of who started this hell hole. their golden orbs had already fallen on her, eyes slightly widened in worry. y/n had seen the same expression before on multiple different people; she despised the look.

"..darling?" they reached a hand out, as if trying to make sure she was real.

"h-hey birdie!" the girl stepped back each time he came closer. after the events in the bird cult base, she was in no state to be touched.

"what are yo-"

"hawks, do you know her?" tomura blurted out, pointing a finger at the girl.

"it's uhm.. it's complicated." said boy repiled.

"aw!! they're dating!"

"damn, i really thought she would have better taste."

"be proud for them, dabi!"

takami's cheeks flared up. "n-no! it isn't like that!"

everyone glanced over at y/n for approval of what keigo just said, but never got any. the flustered girl's face was stuffed into her hands, hair misty. hawks snickered, tapping her shoulder. 
l/n tensed at the contact, but soon gave in, leaning into his touch.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━
a/n; aaaaaaaa
sorry for not updating yesterday! i apologize for the bad chapter too,,