"I love you, too."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At last, morning arrived. You felt the slight morning breeze touch your face. Slowly, you opened your eyes. A small smile crept its way to your lips once you saw your most beloved man beside you, staring at you with his sweetest smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning, mushroom head~" You reached your hand out and ruffled his very fluffy hair.

He chuckled. "Good morning, bedhead~" he greeted back.

You scooted closer to him and hugged him tightly, snuggling on his chest and embracing his warmth.

"Happy birthday, Eve~" you softly said.

Slowly, he wrapped an arm around your torso. "Thank you, (Y/n)."

"Do you have any plans for today?"

He chuckled at you. "You said yesterday that we're going out, right? I cleared my whole schedule for today." He leaned closer and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I want to spend my birthday with you~"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Now, where do you want to go?" you asked as you ran around the mall, but not removing your eyes at the blonde.

"Wherever you'd like to go," he simply answered.

"Eh~? Then let's go and eat first!" You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the second floor, not even waiting for his response. You only let him go once you reached your destination.

"You know me too well, (Y/n)," he laughed.

"I know that you wouldn't say no to sushi~"

You entered the restaurant and made your orders.

While waiting, you keep on singing "Happy Birthday" to him, which he clearly enjoyed.

He enjoyed seeing his girlfriend singing happily for him on this very special day.

"Happy birthday, mushroom~
Happy birthday, mushroom~"

He sighed. His smile never left his face. "You can just say "Eve", (Y/n)."

"No. I want mushroom, hahaha!" You continued clapping your hands with the tune of the said song. "Besides, if I say "Eve", it wouldn't fit the tune."

He paused for a second. "You're actually right."

Once your orders arrived, you started eating.

"Next, we'll go to the salon."

He was about to shove sushi in his mouth but froze halfway after hearing your words.

"Salon?"

"Yep!" You continued eating your food. "You haven't had a good maintenance on your hair for a while since you're always facing your works."

"But (Y/n), my hair is just fine."

"I bet you haven't noticed how long it actually is now."

With the words you spat, he touched the fringes of his hair, which definitely became longer than before.

You prevented yourself from laughing. "You looked like the protagonist in every h*ntai anime—" Your words were cut off when Eve quickly shoved whole sushi in your mouth.

"Don't you dare say it, (Y/n). Don't say it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬