my past prince came back but I don't remember.

Hey,I worte this out of a nightmare I just recently dreamed but somehow I kinow I could turn it into a  romance and  at the start is part of my nightmare I had two! in 1 night the first one was fine but the second one UGH! Anhyway's I'm typying to much so please enjoy and pls people COMMENT!!!!ps this is kindalike the mid evle world

"SCARLET-I-I mean,CLARK!!!GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!"

My father yelled dramatically sitting at the table of a shop that gives discounts to men (And women if they show a little love EWW!!).My brother joined him,giggling from what I probably had to wear,that bastard.

"YEA I'M COMIN' JUST WAIT!!"

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror,is this really how a girl should look like?I sighed again fixing my hair-WIG.Yes my family was poor and yes to get a discount he dressed me up as a boy,I had a blond wig on top of my hair and a dirty kinda polo and my eye's well they stayed the way they were made,a beautiful green.My shirt was sleeve less and kinda dirty but that's life.Ever since my mother died it was up to my father to raise me,not  a good life.I never felt wanted but as the years grew the boys in the village started to accept me,from then on it was a fun life.Other then when ever I passed a girl they would mock me for-being so boyish,all II did was through mud on their perfectly expensive dress.I walked out of the bathroom,yes I was in a boy bathroom.But if you are raised by boys your whole life you tend to get used to the rotting smell of dieing animal's.I took a deep breath in praying that this would work,then I coughed okay maybe you don't get used to it.I walked out and bumped something and the smell of fine mint filled my lungs,closing my eye's I savored the beautiful scent as well as the soft touch.

"excuse me I am very sorry sir"

My eye's shot open and I turned a shade of DEEP crimson red.I noticed a tall handsome man and I was sorta leaning on him.He had beautiful amber eye's and nice black hair in a white tux.He must have been the king or something but I did once meet the king.He was a very kind man,strong,brave,handsome,caring.I met him by falling down and scraping my knee,no one was there to help me,no one even cared.But he was pacing along with two little boys beside him.Gently he wrapped a piece of his cloth around it I refused his offer, mean to me and my family this is a grate honor! He smiled and patted me on the head giving me kind words "Everyone has a meaning in life rich or poor,weak or strong.So for your purpose you must keep yourself health and try your best even I as king at first people discouraged me,but I continued to fight! To show them what I am made of! So you must do the same my child" He was the kindness man I had ever met and then his little son the one with black hair he was cute a small but still taller then me.He ran up to me and gently placed his lips on mine he was blushing but he was smiling and he said the weirdest thing ever in which I still keep a secret to my heart  " I like you! Your very pretty! That kiss makes you mine!!" The king chuckled I blushed,His second son patted his brother on the head.The rest is they just left and he yelled over  his shoulder "don't you forget your mine now!!!".I snapped back out of memory lane and pushed myself away form him,maybe because I did agree that I could be his in my heart.

"AH!I am so,so,so,so,so sorry!!!!! Please forgive me!!"

The man had shock on his face and I was scared because I noticed a smug mark on his white tux.He noticed it too! I was ready to be put away or a least beat to death or something.

"don't worry this is just a smug it'll come off,how about you are you okay sir?"

He gently brushed the fake blond hair away from my eye's.I bent down in embarrassment I feel as though I do belong to the prince for he took my first kiss! I guess that means nothing to the other girls,butt me it means alot!!!

"Uh,Y-yes I am fine sire!!"

He smiled and walked away,into this beautiful restaurant.Many women sat near him many women touched him but even as they did that I could see the unsatisfied look on his face.