At Westminster Palace, during Maggie's wedding in the chapel, Lizbeth found herself silently praying to God for Henry's survival and her mother's defeat, despite feeling guilty about it. Her mother was betraying her. She was betraying her to put a peasant boy on the throne just so she could claim revenge on Margaret and Henry, not caring that her own daughter was sitting on the throne beside Henry.

When the wedding was over, Lizbeth walked out of the chapel while holding her son in her arms. She ordered her ladies to leave in a calm tone and as they walked away, she smiled, placing a kiss to her son's forehead.

She turned to the midwife, smiling politely. "Can you take him?" She asked the midwife and the woman nodded, wasting no time taking the child from his mother's arm, "Thank you."

The moment the woman took Arthur away, another woman shoved a folded piece of paper into Lizbeth's hand, just before walking away as quickly as she came.

Lizbeth frowned, watching the woman scurry off before she hesitantly opened up the folded piece of paper.

My dearest Lizbeth,

I congratulate you on having a son. I know it must have hurt you for me to leave like that, but by now, you understand that you are, in truth, loyal to the man you love and not to me. I understand, though. I was forced to make the same decision once and I was younger than even you were.

I had been forced to choose between my own mother and the man I love, your father, and as you know, I chose the man I love. And so have you.

Lizzie has not, though. She has joined me in claiming vengeance because she refuses to forget what they cost us as you have.

It pains me to be on opposing sides as you, but it is necessary and since the beginning, I knew you would turn your coat to Tudor and I do not blame you. You love him.

I wonder if you heard about Katherine, though. It was Lord Strange's fault. I know it. Though, I wonder as you stand by your husband's side, are you able to endure looking at the people who stand close to him?

   Are you able to look Lady Margaret in the eye after she poisoned Grace, who died in your arms, and made the order for your brothers to be killed in the Tower?

Are you able to look at Lord Strange, who not only caused Katherine's death, but Edmund's and nearly George as well?

Are you able to stand to look at Lord Stanley, who stabbed my poor Thomas in the back and allowed his men to beat him to death as a way to distract Arthur long enough for your precious husband to win the duel he would have lost if it hadn't been for his little brother dying right before his eyes?

Though, besides that, there is something I must tell you that Lizzie has informed me of.

   When you were first carrying Arthur, she knew he'd never be king. She doesn't know where her sight comes from and neither do I, but I believe her.

I saw the way her mother's powers worked and I know it to be the truth.

You must hold your boy close because either you will die before you get to see your son become king or you will outlive him.

     I ask of you, Lizbeth, despite doubting that you will, to support your brother George's claim. I know he's out there, waiting for the right moment to rise up and claim vengeance on the man who cost him his family and innocence.

After all, why else do you think I've initiated this battle? Do you truly think I'd put a peasant boy on the throne?

Lizbeth's eyes widened in horror. She slowly looked up at Cecily, who was standing near her.