Imagine Three

Imagine horsing around with Bubba
____________________________________

You footsteps were almost silent, but not completely. Bubba could hear you, and while he was wondering why you were trying to be quiet, he wasnt about to question you.

You got close enough, and eventually, you pounced on his back. Bubba started squealing in joy, knowing full well who was behind this "attack." Eventually, Bubba grabbed the back of your shirt and pulled as hard as he could, dragging your body around him and to his side. You latched onto his neck and started to climb him as he gripped your leg for support.

You and Bubba had both been giggling when momma came into the kitchen.

"Well now what are you two up to?" Momma asked, hands on her hips. Bubba squealed at her.

"Not now Momma! I'm catchin' me a MAN!" Momma laughed at your words and watched on as the two of you flailed your arms, tickling and trying not to be tickled.

You could hear Charlie screaming for silence, but with momma as happy as ever, you weren't worried about getting in trouble. Eventually, Bubba got you on the table and broke away from you. You fell onto your back laughing as Bubba attacked you with tickles.

Charlie busted in ready to tear you two a new one, but was quickly hushed by momma, who slapped him on the back of his head.

Eventually, Bubba stopped and your laughter died down. Momma pretended to walk away, but stayed peeking into the kitchen. Bubba leaned down and you sat up to meet his lips.

"I love you Bubba." You said with a smile on your face. Bubba squealed as quietly as he could, as to not alert the rest of the house, and rammed his forehead against yours. If he could talk, he would have screamed how much he loved you to the hill tops, but in that moment, his heart fluttered and it debilitated him to a headbutt.

Momma smiled from being the doorway and walked away, hearing Bubba's happiness put a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. He was finally happy.