"She is. I hope she wasn't too rude to you both upon your arrival. When she doesn't like something, she doesn't try to hide it behind a smile like most do," Nora explained in a calm tone.

"She wasn't to me, but the same can't be said about Lord Strange. She has a vendetta against him, it seems," Jasper responded and Nora hummed in response, "Does she write poems as well?"

"No, but her sister Grace used to," She answered, trying to contain her sadness, "I used to write poems back to her as well. She used to love them but it seems I cannot do that anymore, given that Lady Margaret poisoned her."

Jasper stopped walking and turned to face Nora, seeing that Nora was no longer willing to have a normal and light-hearted conversation with him once Grace was brought up. "There is no evidence of such things."

"Ask Henry. He knows the truth. My daughter told him and he believed it," She argued, but instead of continuing on, she was overcome with sadness when she thought of Lizbeth.

She turned her back to him, taking a deep breath as she tried to maintain composure.

"You miss her," Jasper stated, causing Nora to slowly turn to face him once more.

"She has always been difficult, but she is still my daughter. I miss the others, too. Lizzie..." She trailed off, smiling at the thought of her, "Oh, have I grown fond of that girl. And of course my niece Maggie and my precious Teddy," She paused, tilting her head as she stared up at him and practically glared, "I'm gone one day and it seems you've imprisoned him."

"It was necessary," Jasper replied, a genuine look on his face.

"Like killing my sons to take a throne that wasn't rightfully yours?" She retorted, clenching her jaw in anger.

Jasper remained silent, not replying to comment. There was nothing to say. She had a point, after all.

"My sister-in-law's court is very beautiful, don't you think?" Nora asked him, deciding to change the subject, for both their sakes.

"Indeed," Jasper agreed with Nora, a small smile on his face, "I thought when I returned to England, I'd be happy to leave Europe well behind me."

"And you weren't?" Nora asked, a genuinely curious look on her face.

Jasper shook his head, agreeing with her question. "In all honesty, I miss the light."

"But the light is not why you're here, Jasper, so instead of sugarcoating it why don't you just get to the point," She snapped at him, snapping herself back what was truly happening there and instead of allowing herself to be tricked by his kindness, "Tell me, what is it you'd like to tell me on behalf of your king?"

"King Henry sent a gift," He informed her as he held up a small pouch, which held a coin, "As a token of his friendship."

Nora smiled in amusement as she took the pouch from his grasp. She opened it and lifted the coin up. She couldn't help but scoff when she found Henry and her own daughter plastered on the front of it, the two of them facing each other. It was almost like the one Spain had for Isabella and Ferdinand.

"A sovereign. A coin of solid gold. The King himself and your daughter, the queen, is rendered on the front," He explained, earning an amused look on Nora's face.

"Perhaps he fears his reign will be so short, he must have permanence?" She taunted Jasper, trying to contain her proud smile when she ran her finger over her daughter's part of the coin.

"The King and the Queen feel most confident in their reign and would have peace with Burgundy and you if it pleases you. If you pledge fealty to Henry once and for all, he invites you back to court, not as a prisoner. You may have your title as Duchess of Bedford back and you'd have much respect as the Queen's mother."