My First Job

Y/N = Your Name
S/N = Surname
F/N = Full Name

______________________________________

"Hey Y/N!! Wake up!!"

"Aishh this bitch. Wake up!!"

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt a heavy pillow hitting my face and god that irritates me!!

"What the hell!?" I yelled while rubbing my eyes and glared at the girl who's really angry at me.

"I'm awake now ok!? Jeez, please don't hit me like that again" I groaned as I stretch my body before standing up.

"Yahh you babo! Your first job starts today right?" She said then showed me my alarm clock as my eyes widened,

"Alarm clock can't even wake you up! Now get ready or you'll be late!" She said sternly as she swayed her black silky hair behind her,

"Shit.. Sorry!!" I muttered before running in the bathroom. I've set my alarm at 7:30 and my work starts at 9:00 and now I only have 20 minutes left.

Thanks IU for saving my ass...

That's Lee Ji-eun known as IU. My best friend since birth since her mom and my mom are best friends. We've never been separated even after graduating college that's why we live in this fine apartment but lucky her for having a Job already immediately after graduating and here I am...

A 23 years old girl who's still single and had been fired to some of my jobs and have no fun in life. All I know is that I procrastinate a lot, eat, sleep, read books, more coffee then sleep again...

After taking a bath I started wearing a casual attire and a simple make up.

"How do I look??" I asked IU but she stared at me like I'm a piece of shit. And not to mention WOW she looks so amazing and now I'm even more serious that  I fucking looked like a  trash with her.. ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗ

"What the hell is that? Are you a waiter or something?" She frowned

Ouch, that's deep...

She starts pulling my shoulder and pulling my white blouse,

"It looks so baggy on you, and your pants? Y/N please. You're gonna work on one of the largest company here." She looked at me like I'm a poor kid before opening her cabinet.

She smiled once she gets her black dress with silver glitters on both sides and a pair of sandals.

"Wear this, good thing we have the same height and weight" IU rolled her eyes at me as I smiled at her. Thank God I have a friend like her.

"Uhm Is this fine now?" I asked before IU gleamed at me,

"Now that's my Y/N!!" She giddily said before hugging me and then she holds my hair.

"Perfect, now let's go" She muttered then she sprayed me with her perfume as we go in her car.

~~~~~

"Here we are!!" She said as my jaw dropped as soon as I saw the building. Wow. So this is JYP company where Idols and Models work?

She guided me inside the building and we both walk inside JYP's office

She guided me inside the building and we both walk inside JYP's office. Ohh god, I still can't believe it. While going here I saw a lot of good looking people even some of the staffs are hot!

"Good morning, take a seat please"
I hear JYP said as I bowed and IU sit beside me on the comfy chair.

" So.. Y/N. You're 23 and graduated on a fine college school with good marks. Have good potential, hardworking, generous, vigorous and creative" He said clearly as he read my profile.

"Everything about you is good, well.. I guess you'll do great since IU's the one who recommend you.I accept you Ms. Y/N as one of the workers here now." He said as he smiled and his eyes seemed to disappear.

"Always Do your best. You'll be the Model Assistant of Yoo Kyungwan. He's our company's new recruit and you'll be in charge of his schedules, outfits, and report his project plans."

Hearing those, I guess I want to be jobless instead..

"IU, please guide her today. You can now go. Welcome Ms. S/N." He said happily as we do a shake hand then suddenly he did a fist bump on me.

"T-thank you Sir. I'll work well!!" I said then bowed at him again as we leave the office. JYP huh... His so cool!!

Today, I'm a model assistant in one of the greatest company in Seoul and I don't wanna ruin it. I also don't want to bother IU anymore so I need to give it my all and work harder!!

I can do this!! Fighting!!

____________________________________

To be continued

Hii,, this is the first chapter and I hope you like it!! Although it's short kekeke.
That's all for now! See you soon on the next chapters!!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and Vote!! ❤