She gaped for air desperately.

"Are you okay Jendeuk?" Jisoo cupped her sticky cheeks and looked at her with a horrified expression.

"I'm......fine........" Jennie breathed deeply.

Everyone calmed down except Jisoo's father who was calm to begin with.

"Thank you...." Jennie said quietly to the robust man. He nodded before he returned to his spot.

Jisoo tried to retract her hands but she couldn't move them. "Uh why can't I remove my hands."

"Maybe because you put sticky ass glue in your drink." Joohyun pointed out, slowly sitting back down.

"I didn't. That's caramel sauce." Jisoo referred to be big red tube she retrieved from the kitchen.

"No, that's sticky ass glue. That's its literal name, mom just removed the label." Joohyun explained, plopping her elbows on the table.

"Why!?" Jisoo wanted to facepalm herself but her hands were still stuck on Jennie's cheeks.

"A horse's butt was depicted on the label." Jisoo's mom stated, meaning it was unsightly and she had to pull it off.

Jisoo sighed defeated after failed attempts to move her hands. "Why do you even need so much glue....?"

"A daughter of mine should know you can fix everything with glue and instant noodles." Jisoo's mom crossed her arms as she explained something so obvious.

"I...can...barely....move....my....face....." Jennie breathed out.

"Sorry.. don't worry. We will find something to remove it with." Jisoo smiled at her before she kissed her plump and stiff lips due to the glue.

"Wait!" Joohyun called but Jisoo didn't process her warning quick enough. She already pressed her lips against Jennie's skin magnetically.

Joohyun watched amused, seeing them stuck in the position where Jisoo is holding Jennie's cheeks and kissing her softly. Additionally Jennie's top was drained and partially transparent.

"What are they doing?" Yeji and Jisu showed up behind the chairs with Seulgi not too far back.

"Seulbear play hide and seek with them!" Joohyun turned them around and guided them to the bear.

"But I'm tired-"

"You can handle it." She pecked her cheek and patted her shoulder for her to move fast.

"Dear do you know what to do?" Jisoo's mother asked her husband who stood up and walked over to the two.

Jennie felt nervous like never before under his gaze. Is he mad that she is in this position with his daughter? Is he going to kill her now?

Indeed he grabbed her shoulders harshly and squeezed hard enough for them to ache painfully. Then he ripped the two apart quite literally.

"Ah!"

"Ow!"

The two of them licked their red, borderline bleeding lips, while Jisoo's father was dragging Jennie to the backyard.

She stumbled after him looking back for Jisoo in fear. He then brought her to his shed that looked like a workshop.

She closed her eyes, assuming he was going to punch her, yet the only pressure she felt was a jacket on her face.

"Use this to remove your top." He placed a bottle into her hand. Alcohol?

Jennie opened her eyes. "You are not going to hurt me....?"

"Should I?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"No I'm good!" Jennie exclaimed instantly.

She trembled until she saw him break into a small chuckle. The moment he realised he was laughing he suppressed it.

"You don't have to look so afraid." He rubbed the back of his neck. Sheepishly? His body movement and embarrassment reminded her of Jisoo greatly.

"I don't...?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"I look scary right?" He grimaced. "But I don't do anything to the people my daughters love."

Jennie glanced at his red face. Was he nervous as well? No way!

"My apologies. I acted judgemental." Jennie tapped the ground with the tip of her shoe ashamed.

"I don't mind." He opened one of his cupboards and pulled out a rose. Jennie blinked when he pushed the flower to her hand. "Jisoo might be a handful at times... but I hope you can look after her."

"Yes sir." Jennie smiled.

Back in her apartment the flower was put into a vase. Jisoo informed her that her father buys his family members flowers regularly.

"Guess you are part of the family now. That was easy right?" Jisoo kissed Jennie on the cheek.

"Easy?" A hue of red graced Jennie's face, running to her neck. "Eight children Jisoo." She reminded her.

The other just laughed. "There are Kuma, Dalgom and Lia. Only a few left."

Jennie giggled, ignoring the fact that she put her child in the same category as dogs since they were like her children too.

"Mom! Can you make me warm milk?" The little girl interrupted them, waddling into the kitchen where Jennie and Jisoo were chatting at the table.

"Sure." The brunette stretched her limbs and stood up to heat milk up.

"And a bedtime story?" She shifted on her legs, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Go pick a book and wait on your bed." She told her and the little one walked off after wishing Jisoo a goodnight.

Jisoo watched Jennie who searched for a pot to pour the milk in. The younger is smart, cute, hardworking and beautiful. She was also great at cooking and chores, as well as a caring mother.

"Wife material..." Jisoo mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Jennie turned the stove on.

"Nothing," Jisoo smiled, standing up and walking over to Jennie where she slung her arms around her waist and greeted her with a backhug. "Wife."