2- Where did it go?: Natalia

Ben and Cameron are at the counter getting ice-cream. I have to type up work for next week. I start typing my worksheet out and then I hear chcukling. When I glance over Ben had his head thrown back and was laughing really hard. He looked over at me and I smile and he winks at me. My cheeks were filled with heat and I knew I was blushing hard. Cameron walks over with two ice-creams in his hands and then he trips and he falls on his hand. Now, there is ice-cream all over his face and the other ice-cream drops on the ground. I close my laptop and I walk over to Cameron. Ben is at the register waiting for napkins. Cameron turns over and sits Indian style on the ground. Ben hands me a couple of napkins and I stoop down start wiping off Cameron's face.

        "You have to make sure your shoes are always tied" I say tying his shoes. "Your father is going to fall also" I say pointing towards Ben's shoes. Ben bends over and starts tying his shoes. I stand up and I pull Cameron up with me. We walk back over and the cashier is making another order.

        "See what I told you Cam. If you listened to me more often you wouldn't have fell."  Ben says towering over me. I hadn't realized how tall he was. I am 5'4 and he had to be at least 6 feet. It was cute because Cameron was a short kid for his age. The man hands us our ice-cream and we go over and sit down. Ben gives Cameron dagger eyes.

        "I'll see you guys later. I'm going...over there to find a four leaf clover." Cameron says as he shoots is dad with finger guns.

        "So how long have you been teaching?" Ben asks when Cameron walks away.

        "I have been teaching for 2 years. I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are you?" I ask

        "I'm 26" I couldn't believe it Cameron just turned 8. "I know what you are thinking I had to be pretty young when Cam was born" I nodded. "I thought I was in love with his mom and we had decided we were going to be together forever and he was our way of showing it. 3 years ago she had made the decision to cheat on me so we just broke up"

        "Wow you guys were going out for so long"

        "Yeah and the crazy thing is that I was planning to marry her the next month" he chuckles to himself.

        "That is her lost. You seem like a good guy" 

        "I wish I knew why. I mean was I not showing her enough affection"  he seemed to be pondering and then it looked like a light bulb went off in his head. "I never realized it but maybe my job took over my life. We were struggling and the job I was applying for paid well and I loved it but I never cared about how she felt" He sighs and I get up and walk over to his side of the table. I place my hand on his back and then I start rubbing his back.

        "You shouldn't stress to much over it. Do you still miss her?"

        "In a friendship way of course, but in the sense of a relationship no. We argued way too much for my liking and she always did things that ticked me off."

        "That's the point of a relationship. You have to deal with all the flaws someone has"

        "Not if they are extreme flaws. She was a flirtatious person, she almost always screams when she is talking, she didn't always care about her hygiene, and things like that I just couldn't handle. But things like loud and obnoxious family members I can deal with" He was talking about the phone call. 

        "How did my call go to your phone?"

        "If you have Bluetooth on your phone will automatically connect to my car"

        "That was really inconvenient timing and it was terribly embarrassing"

        "That is not embarrassing. Embarrassing is having your dad tell about your wet dreams in front of the entire school."

        "Ok Now you have to elaborate" he sighs and puts his hands over his eyes.

        "So I used to tell my dad everything and one night I had dream about my 10th grade science teacher. I told my dad about it and we just laughed it off. The next week was the PTA Talent show. My dad was doing stand-up because he thought he was so funny. He was talking about how close he was with his children. Then he goes on and talks about his relationship with my older brother, Bernard and my younger sister, Catherine and then he talks about his relationship with me. At first he talks about when I was going through my dark stages when I was really depressed. Then he talks about my horny stages and how I pretty much jacked off to anything I saw and then he talks about how smoking hot my teacher was and that I had a picture of her on my desktop. From then on I walked around the school with my face as red as a rose and people started calling me Jack Rabbit. All the cute girls ignored me because they thought I was a creep. But now I am over it because I'm a hottie"

I lean my head on his shoulder and I just start laughing jovially. My stomach starts to hurt and I'm laughing tears. When I lift my head up, he is just smiling at me. 

        "OK so tell me an embarrasing story about you"

        "I'm ok"

        "Come on I told a story you tell me one"

        "But you willingly told the story"

        "Come on. Come on" He pesters

        "So when I was leaving the 11th grade, the school thought it was a good idea to do a college tour. I packed the cutest clothes because Carr, the hottest boy in my school was going to be in my group. At this point in my life I was a total geek but I thought hey it can't hurt to look good. The final day of the tour, we went to a school the had a lot of forest in the back and the only thing I had left was an off-the-shoulder top that was too big and a skimpy skirt. Carr and I had been kind of close at that time. We were practicing skills to survive the wild and the group was told to start a fire. Carr had pulled me to a secluded part of the forest and pushed me against a tree and then a rope caught my ankle and I was left hanging upside-down. I didn't have alot of boobs so I didn't wear a bra but the boobs I did have were exposed to the world. A group of people came from the woods and starting taking pictures with there camera phones and then they left me there hanging until a park ranger came and cut me down." As I was telling Ben my story, he put his head in his hands and his body started shaking. I get up and he removes his hands from his face and he starts reaching for me. His face was completely red. He drops his hands and he starts laughing loudly.I can't help but to laugh at how humouruos he finds this.

         We talk for around 2 hours more and the sun starts setting.  Ben looks up at the sky then to his watch and he starts collecting the trash from off our table. Ben walks over to the field of grass and picks up Cameron. I follow after Ben to the car. He sets Cameron in his seat and buckles him up. I get in the car and Ben stand near my open door.

        "A man should always open a door for a woman." He notes

        "I'm sorry I was just trying to make the process quicker" I mumble. He closes my door and walks around to his side of the car and he starts up the car. 

        "So where do you live?" he asks

        "Near the Gardens" He gasps at my answer.

        "No way. You don't act like a person from the Gardens" The Gardens is where the rich snobby people live.

        "I grew up in trailor parks so I'm pretty humble with how I live"

        "Cool but not cool. What was living in a trailor park like?"

        "It felt like hell. i would get bullied like crazy because I actually wanted to learn. Everyone else slacked off and I always knew I was meant for more" It took us no time for us to get to The Gardens. "I live at 128"  I started to  get my stuff together then I realized that i was missing a bag.