t w o

👬THIS ONE IS FLUFF👬

Michael looked at Luke sat in the kitchen counter talking to Calum in a heated discussion about what goes best with pancakes.

Michael watched as Luke scrunched up his nose when Calum suggested Vegemite. Ashton agreed walking in on them talking.

Michael was dragged out of his trance by two fingers snapping in front of his face.

"Michael? What would you say is the best topping for pancakes?" Luke spoke hopefully.

"Maple syrup or lemon and sugar. The Vegemite sounds gross Ash!?" Michael said with a disgusted look in his face. Luke agreed with Michael. Also Michael loved how Luke's face lit up when Michael said the same as Luke.

Suddenly he was being commanded by Calum to sit down on the couch with the boys to watch a movie (means girls a g a i n) Michael wasn't complaining though he lie lilo in this film.

It wasn't until he felt vibration coming from his crotch area that e realised Luke was laying his head in his lap whilst laughing at something one of the plastics had said.

Subconsciously Michael started fiddling with Luke's golden hair. Ash and Calum had gone up to their rooms as they were exhausted after a day of recording and writing, he felt a tingling sensation on his lips, he opened his eyes to be met with shining blue orbs staring deeply into his.

"I really like you Michael. I thought I would let you know." Luke said quietly almost too quiet.

"I like you too Luke. A lot." Michael replied. And then they cuddled for eternity...

Bad ending it YOLO!!!!1!!2121!!!!!1!!