Chapter 41: The End.

Start from the beginning

"I'll become human, and I'll die happily when I do. They don't know what I have planned but..I've lived so long, I've lived too long Axel, my time of death should've been long ago..everything will get better when I'm gone I won't be a problem. I miss everyone I've lost but now I can see them when I die..." I say happy tears falling.

He looks at me like I was crazy as tears form his eyes as he yells out.
"NO! You're going insane, I can't loose you too ____! Out of everyone don't be the one to leave I won't be able to live with the fact that you're gone! You've been too close with the mikealsons that they're changing you..I can't loose you I love you! I wanted to start a family with you, I wanted to love you, I wanted to have you by my side forever.. Blake even Blake he..you can't leave us ___..you c-can't!" He cried out.

I stare at Axel as he said that. "..Axel"

I smiled and wiping his tear with my hand off his cheek gently holding it.

"I love you. I would love to be with you I truly would. But I won't be able to live an easy life. You need to understand that..I want peace. And I can't find it here..Axel after I cast the spell I'm going to kill myself. I know it hurts hearing that but it's what I want. It's..what I need."

"N-no you can't just decide that on your own, you you'll just be human! Live your life as a human with me. Please..We can leave the pack take blake with us too we can get the hell away from all of this chaos! Please...you can't die and leave me..." he pleads

"Axel. Do you love me?" I ask staring into his eyes.

"Yes..I do so m-"

"Then you'll let me do this." I say softly he just shakes his head tears falling as he pulls away. He turns his back to me. I let him breath and think for a while and he turns back to me and just hugs me tightly.

I let out a sigh of relief. And hug him back tightly.

"It'll be ok.." I say softly. We stay like this for what felt like hours.

I went and saw Blake saying my goodbyes but didn't tell him that I was going to die just told him I'll be gone for a while..I couldn't bring myself to tell him that he seemed so happy to see me. I gave Blake my necklace and told him to take care of it for me while I'm gone. I smile and kiss his head as I turn to Axel.

"It's time." I say as he just nods.

"I'm coming with you.." he says as I shake my head.

"No please it'll be easier for me to do it alone.." I say softly as he fights it but let's me go in the end as I just finally kiss him. He kissed me back hugging he was shaking a bit as we did i smile pulling away wiping his tears again.

"I'll see you two soon.." I say smiling at Blake and Axel as they nods softly as I started to walk out.

I transformed into my wolf finally for the last time and ran. I ran knowing there's no tomorrow.

When I reached the Mikealsons manor I transformed back and walked inside as everyone was there. Klaus smiles at me as I smiled back.

"Ready?"

I nod softly. "Um..before I do this..I wanna say something to you all.." I say looking at everyone.

"No matter what happens in the future don't blame yourself for other people's decisions. Any decision that is made is sometimes good..even if it seems bad.. thanks for being apart of my life...and now it's time to save all of yours" I say smiling as they smile.

I let them back away as I look at the teddybear the hollow was contained in.

I take a deep breath and start chanting.