Ooarai Stands Strong

Start from the beginning

"Oh look here, the mistake of a commander." Erika remarks. Miho instantly slams the door shut on me and I can hear her bed creak as she flops into it. I instantly start to feel extremely pissed off and grab Erika by the collar and slam her into the wall.

"What the hell was that?!" I ask her, very obviously pissed off.

"I was stating the obvious, she screwed up, so why not call her a screw up?"

"I thought you were my friend, but no friend of mine talks down to my sister, do you understand!"

"Y-Yes Commander! It won't happen again!" She tells me.

"Good, now get out before I get another reason to yell at you." I say to Erika.

"Y-Yes commander!" She panickingly says as she leaves my room. After a couple minutes to cool down I go into my room and sit on my bed to see and hear Miho crying into her pillow. Damn, she isn't taking this lightly at all. I feel terrible for making her suffer and not tell her how brave she was. I see her glance over at me then immediately back to her pillow.

"Miho, look at me." I ask, which she answers with a head shake no.

"Miho please." I ask again, which this time she turns her head towards me.

"What?" She asks me, her voice quivering after crying so much. Damn, now I feel like a bad sister.

"Tell me what's wrong. I won't yell at you, I know mom has done that already." I ask, and say it softly to try and help.

"I'm such a screw up, I abandoned my post as commander of the flag tank, and because of that ruined your record." She says and buried her face back in her pillow. I instantly stand up and pick her up and hug her tightly to me.

"You aren't a screw up, matter a fact, what you did was brave. I would have done the same thing in your place. You are the bravest member on the team." I explain to her, and she suddenly stiffens up.

"I'm not on the team anymore." She says.

"What?" I ask, very confused.

"I'm transferring schools, and quitting Sensha-do." She tells me. Damn, this school really has broken her. I hold her to me tighter, and she finally hugs back.

"What was that bang noise I heard before you came in?" She asks me.

"Umm, it was Erika." I tell her.

"Is she okay? Did she fall?" She asks.

"Umm yes and no. She is fine, but the bang was.... me slamming her against the wall."

"What?! Why?!" Miho asks.

"She made you upset, and anyone who makes fun of my sister is not a friend of mine. So I told her off." I explain.

"I see." Miho agrees. "Well, thank you, for protecting me... and... not yelling at me."

"Not a Problem." I say, and I fell asleep cuddling her to help her calm down.

End Flashback
Maho POV

The next day, we go to the tank shed and roll out the cavalry, including the SU-100 they have. Miko is certainly the strangest commander Oorai has, part animal, very smart, and knows what she is doing. I'm scared of her teams skill, team Wolf, as pointed by the logo on the side of the SU-100. We started training by getting to the firing range in formation, a new part having to be made for Wolf team and me and Erika's tanks, the sniper division. I was primary formation, and the STUG IV joined the sniper portion of the formation. Once to the range Miho gave the call to Miko for her to take over command, she was lied, Miko is her sub-commander, and Miko offered to step down? Odd.