Chp. 1

*Ring Ring*
Your hand looks for your annoying alarm clock and shuts it upon locating it.
You remove your blanket and stretch your arms over your head.
" *yawn* Another boring day at college. Y/n, you better get up before eomma comes calling ", you say to yourself.
" Y/N !!!!! "  Your mom shouts your name.
" Just great. " You say to yourself.
" I'm up !! " You shout back to your mom at which she goes back to the kitchen.
You get up and take a quick shower and wear this for college :-

You didn't really feel like dressing up or  doing your hair so you just put it up in two space buns :-

You didn't really feel like dressing up or doing your hair so you just put it up in two space buns :-

You didn't really feel like dressing up or  doing your hair so you just put it up in two space buns :-

You aren't like most of the girls at your college. Every other girl is dressing up everyday, makes those hairstyles every day which are extra af. And they put on makeup EVERYDAY. They are popular AF. AND they have alot of friends. You are not that type of girl. You are a nerdy kind of girl who studys but not ALOT. You study at the time of studying and have fun if its time to play. You dont use makeup. You only apply makeup if its a special occasion.
Only thing is, you dont have friends. Not a single one.

A/N: Ok enough about you 😂😂. Lets go back to the story.

You put the last bobby pin in your hair and go to the kitchen for breakfast.
" Whats for breakfast ?? " You ask your mother.
" Its your favourite, pancakes !! "
" Kamsahamnida !! Saranghaeyo ❤️❤️ " You shout out of excitement because you dont get to eat that very often.
" Hahahha. Silly girl. Nado Saranghaeyo !! 💜💜 " Your mother says.
You wolf down your breakfast and look at the clock.
" Shit !! Im gonna be late. Anneyong eomma !! Saranghaeyo !! " You rush.
" Anneyong !! Take care !! " She replies.
You rush out of the house and run to school. Luckily, you reached just in time.
You rush to your locker, grab the books that you need and rush to your classroom. It was math period. Specifically algebra. The subject that you hate the most is the first subject.
You suddenly felt very wierd. Like something was gonna go wrong. But you shrugged the feeling off. Then, Mrs. Jung, your math and class teacher, came in and everyone stood up to greet her.
" Sit down. Today, we have a new student !! " She said to us.
" C'mon inside. Dont be shy. Introduce yourself. " She said to the new student.
You were taken aback when you saw it was a guy. And damn he was hot.

A/N: cliffhanger hehe. Enjoy.