HALIMUYAK NI ANGEL

This story contains sexually explicit words and scenarios. If your age is under 18 years old, I suggest you do not dig deep into this. The content of this is only for those who are open to the idea of men sharing sexual pleasures with the same sex.

This also has incestuous themes. If you do not support and prefer such you are free to go. I supposed there will be no reporting kind of acts for I have already warned everyone.

I am knowledgeable of how taboo the act of incest between families is and that this might trigger a problem to someone. So in order to avoid such, I have made this foreword.

This was created to feed the minds of some who fonds this kind of story. This is just pure fantasy. Names, characters, scenarios and everything about the story is purely fiction and has nothing to do with the living of any. Again, this is purely based on the imagination of the author.
Enjoy reading! Please vote and let me know your thoughts.

Date started: April 15, 2020
End: Ongoing story

Edited version started: September 28, 2020

Note:
Hi guys, this is an edited version of the story. I will make sure that this will not have any resemblance to any story, including it's recent version, characters will remain though. I will try to update once a week or kung may time ako. Be patient lang sa paghihintay sa update, may online class din kasi ako. Enjoy reading mga sismars. I wish you all good health and stay safe. Spread love everyone, no hate.

-Greeniesgirl