Chapter Six

Gouenji: (trembled) Everyone...I have something to tell you guys…

Kidou: Finally, huh?

Fubuki: (worried) Gouenji-kun…

Endou: Gouenji?

Gouenji: I know you all will hate me after hearing this..But please let me finish first…

Midorikawa: Please, please! Main point!

Gouenji: This whole terrible thing happens because of me…

Hiroto: Terrible thing… (paused) About Kazemaru-kun? What do you mean?

Gouenji: Yes, Kazemaru is in jail because of me...I was helping him the whole time. He got that ‘Kazemaru robbing clip’ because I hacked into the security camera of the bank and changed the image from Kenzaki to Kazemaru… And checking Kazemaru’s birthmark was my idea as I am the only one that knows his situation. And I am the one who followed Endou and Hiroto-kun so that Kenzaki can blackmail them. I’m sorr---------

Endou: HOW DARE YOU! APART FROM THE WHOLE TEAM, KAZE CHOSE YOU TO TALK ABOUT HIS BIRTHMARK! AND YOU BETRAYED HIM! YOU F-------(Hit by Kidou on the head)

Kidou: Calm down, Endou-kun...There must be a reason behind this...right, Gouenji-kun?

Gouenji: No, there’s no reason, I’m leaving.

Midorikawa: So you’re going back to Kenzaki’s place and help him to deal with the witnesses?

Hiroto: No, he does not have to, look at the news-----all the witnesses were murdered.

Endou: GOUENJI! NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXPLAIN!

Gouenji: (cross) There’s no explanation.

Fubuki: (grabbed him by his collar) You still dare to hide things after all these horrible things happened? Look how many unnecessary sacrifices are made!

Gouenji: (wanted to speak but held back at second thought)...

Fubuki: SPEAK THE F* UP!

Endou: (surprised) Fu..Fubuki?! Th-this is n-not the Fubuki I know….

Gouenji: (stunned)  I - I… (lowered his head) Yuuka was kidnapped by Kenzaki’s men, and he forced me to help Kenzaki escape and after that forced me to betray you all...Kenzaki almost killed Yuuka when I refused….(almost cried)

(Everyone stays astonished until Hiroto breaks the silence)

Hiroto: Uh….. So that’s what happened...Why don’t you tell us earlier?

Gouenji: Kenzaki said he’ll destroy all your families if I tell...He surely has the power to do so..

(Kenzaki suddenly charged in)

Kenzaki: Of course I have! (Everyone stayed god-smacked) Gouenji-kun, have you forgotten the eavesdropper I installed on you?

Gouenji: Ugh! Damn it! I totally forgot about it!

Kenzaki: Gouenji-kun, you have two choices-----(Yuuka is pushed to the front with a knife placed right in front of her) Come back to me or have your sister killed? You have 5 seconds. 5-4….

Gouenji: Endou, I need a ball .(Endou handed him a ball, he nodded at Fubuki)

Gouenji, Fubuki: CROSS FIRE!

(Kenzaki was sent right out of the house by the ball and landed flat on his face, Midorikawa manages to get hold of Yuuka and pulls her back into the house)

Gouenji: Yuuka, are you alright? I’m sorry that I can’t protect you…

Yuuka: (cried as she hugs her brother) Onii-chan….. I was so scared (becomes cheerful) But now I’m safe, right? (cheerful laugh) Please don’t betray your friends anymore… You’ll help them now, right?

Hiroto: Yah you should definitely help, all the clues were destroyed...