Prologue

So I'm back and you may have noticed that I have written something about myself... But this is a story I have written myself with some help of my sisters...

Unknown PoV

I love him, he loves me and still our love is called forbidden because of our 20 years of age gap. My thoughts were messing me up. While I had been looking deep into his dark brown, magnetic eyes. He was so hypnotising, he was the death of me and still I couldn't keep myself away from him. He makes me feel thousands of emotions at once, which sadly no one ever could. Not even a good guy like Anurag. 

Rishabh Bajaj had stolen my heart from the first day itself.

"Prerna," his deep masculine voice called out to me. "Yes," I say with a little of my kinky mode, "daddy!"

"Kiss me!" He commanded. I nodded and readily kissed him, pushing myself into him, his breathing was slow, because I may have done something to tease him. "You're so beautiful baby," he groaned  in my ear after bitting it while I positioned myself. As soon as he attacked my neck I was gone to the heaven of pleasure and lust. 

"Yeah daddy, go on! Make me yours!" 

"Not today Prerna. You're just 16 and I'm 36 years old! Call me Rishabh and not daddy!" 

"Why? I thought you like it when I call you daddy!" He ruffles is hair in frustration and says, "I love it. But what we have between us is not a Porn. For F*ck's sake, I love you Prerna!"

"Then show it to me. F*ck me please! I want your junior inside me. In my mouth. Please no protection!" 

"I can't. I love you. I want to make love to you by being yours rightfully and not like this. We're not some Fifty shades of grey characters, where women are seen as toys. I dispise that movie!" He got of the couch, took his shirt and walked away...

Forever? I hope not! I was too foolish to let him go and Anurag used it as his advantage...

This is my life, my f*cking messed up life!

I hope you guys liked it. Some feedback needed...