———
Iann Dior had texted me early that morning saying he had a free studio.
He was helping me produce some new songs I was working on, he was teaching me how to use all of the stuff in the studio so one day I could do it myself.

"Want to go and get food?" He asked.
"For sure, Taco Bell?" I ask.
"Hell yeah" he said as he ordered an Uber to come get us.
Once we got in we sat in the backseats as Iann sat weird giving me this freaky look. I couldn't stop laughing as I took a photo of him posting it on my snapchat.

We mess around for a bit before going back to the studio to get all of our stuff

We mess around for a bit before going back to the studio to get all of our stuff. "Forgot to say, my friend Michael well trippie redd was wondering if you wanted to hit the studio with him" Iann said.
"Hell yes, I love trippies music" I said.
"Okay I'll give him your number" Iann said as we got into or Uber's to go get ready for the party tonight.
Tana told me to dress really nice, there was going to be a lot of celebrities there like musicians, actors and also like social media influencers.
"You girls does this look okay?" I ask as I walk into the living room where they were all standing in the dresses and skirts, I wasn't a really dressy person i was way more tomboy. I wore black shorts a small black top with a flannel making sure my cuts were covered.
"You look like a snack" Lucy said.
"Kells will defo want a quickie with you once he sees you" G said as everyone laughed.
"I hate yall but you guys look stunning I must say" I said.

Liked by @banks and 857,142 others @cammyrus party in the hills32,047

@cammyrus party in the hills
32,047

@tanamonguea get your ass to this party

@ianndoir that's my bestie

@CamFam goddess

@hater music=trash, looks=🤮
^@hater2 don't understand the hype around her, she's so fucking ugly like just die already

———
We pull up at the house, which was beautiful glass house on the hills. So many expensive cars sitting out front.
Once we got in we saw how big the crowd was. "There you guys are" tana said as she hugged me. "Hey girl" I said.
"Come on lets go get some drinks then I'll introduce you to some people" she said as she took my hand taking me up 2 flights of stairs coming to the kitchen. I recognised loads of peoples faces. I felt a little out of place, these guys were so big celebrities and I'm just a girl who made one song.
I made my self a vodka and red bull as tana began to introduce me to her friends. "Hey cam this is banks, he's like the owner of the house" tana said as a have a hug to this tall man. "Nice to met you, your house is so cool" I said.
"Thanks, actually I'm a fan of your song so I'm happy you turned up" he said that caught me by surprise. "That means a lot" I said as tana pulled me away towards a big group of people with small cameras in their hands. "Guys met camila, This is David, Natalie, scotty, zane and heath" she said pointing to them all. "Hey" I said. I knew David because of tana she spoke to me about him, he was a well known YouTuber. "Camila Russo right?" Zane slurred, he must be drunk. "Yeah that's me" I said as his face lit up. "Your such a savage, I love you" He saids as Heath grabs onto him so he doesn't fall. "Sorry about him, he gets drunk a lot" David says.
"It's fine, he's funny" I said.
"Can we do a bit for my vlog if that's okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Can you give him a kiss on the check, he's a fan and I want to record his reaction" he said. I laughed. "Yeah sure" I said as I walked over to zane. I saw that David had his camera pointed towards us. I gave zane a long peck on the check as I could feel him smile. "Omg this is a dream right?" He said which made me laugh. "Someone pinch me" zane said.
Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and lifting me up in the air. I look down to see the tattoos that covered their arms. "Colson I swear to fuck put me down. "I said punching him a little. "I will bet you skinny ass right here right now" I said as he put me down onto the ground. "See she's a savage" I heard zane say. Me and colson laughed. "Thought you would of like to see me but I guess not" he said putting his hand on his heart acting hurt. "Shut up and hug me" he bent down and hugged me. "Sorry guys but I've got to steal ms Russo for yous" he said as he began to drag me way from the group of people I just met. "Bye" I shouted.

We were sitting on the sofas when I recognised someone, i didn't get a good look at their face but I wanted to go find out who it was.
"I'll be to seconds" I said to colson as I got up and walked towards the back yard where I last saw that person.
Once I got to the back yard no one was there, I stood for a couple seconds when I heard the door close behind me. I turn around to see Lucas King standing in front of me. "How long has it been?" He said as shivers went down my spine. I stayed silent not knowing what he was going to do to me. "I'm guessing you got my little present" he said calmly as he walked around me looking me up and down. "What do you want with me Lucas?" I ask trying to remain calm. "You know I've always liked you" He said as he put his hand on my face touching it softly before I moved my head away from him. "Do you know why I killed him?"he asked as he grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. "I was in love with you but he stole you. I wanted you. After I killed him I realised you would never date me after that" he continued as I saw his free hand reach for the back of his jeans. "So if I can't have you, no one will" he slowly pulled out a gun for the back of his jeans and waved it in front of me.
Suddenly a glass smashed over his head as he fell to the floor. I look up to see colson and the boys standing there. As colson pulls me in for a hug. "The police are on the way" he said.

Once then arrived I gave the police a statement about what happened, Lucas was going back to jail since he was caught carrying a unlicensed weapon.

After everything we got an Uber back to our house, we were all still pretty drunk. I sat in the back next to colson as I placed my hand on is thigh moving it up a bit, I looked up at him and he smirked down at me.
We all stumble out of the car and in the front door. "I'm going to my room, I'm tired" I shout as I drag colson toward my bedroom.
I open my door as he pulls me into a kiss. He slowly left kisses down my neck before I pushed him down onto the bed taking my flannel off as he took his top off. I saw him look down my body before he stopped. He grabbed my arms, "baby, no" he said as he looked down at my cuts. I tried pulling my arms from his grip but he didn't let go. He pulling me into his lap, "I know how dark it gets and how addictive it gets, next time your about to do it please text me or something. I want to be here for you cammy" he said looking straight into my soul. My heart broke as he spoke to me. "I'm sorry" I said.
"Don't be sorry, I'm gonna make you feel really good about yourself" he said as he flipped me over. I was lying down on the bed as he took my shorts off then his. I watched him and he kissed the bottom of my feet all the way up to my neck, he moved down my arms to my wrist giving it a small kiss next to my cuts.

(Smut warming = skip to end if you don't want to read)

He moved the kiss down your stomach, as he began to use his tongue against your clit. My hands tangled through his hair as I began to moan slightly. I felt his finger move across my slit then slowly into me, "fuck" I moan as he moves it in and out.
He soon slid in another finger curling it up hitting you g-spot. He used is thumb to circle you clit as I gripped onto the bed sheets. I was almost at my climax. "Please, don't stop" I say as I'm gasping for air. He pushes his fingers further and faster into me as my walls tightened around him and I came.

He smashed his lips against mine. He pulled away taking his boxers off. He slit his tip up and down my slit a few times before slowly pushing him self into me. "Fuck cammy" he said as he started picking up his rhythm. He grabbed both of my arms pinning them up above my head pushing him self deeper inside. I was about to burst I couldn't hold on my longer. "I'm gonna cum" I said, my eyes rolled back as I hit my climax. It didn't stop colson he kept pushing me to go further.
He flipped me over so we were now in doggie. My head against the sheets as colson was behind me gripping on to my waist. He swiftly move his hands away from my waist now up to my throat pulling me upwards so our bodies were against each other.
My whole body was begging pushed over the edge, I no longer could feel my legs. Constant moans coming from the both of us as we both were coming to our points. "Fuck" he said before the both of us finished lying back on the bed. "I miss you so much" he said in between his gasps for air. "Miss you too" I said as I put my head on his chest cuddling into him.