O:-huh ishana,, anything else.

I:-idk,,, just be careful... Take care Omkie.

Om smiled at ishana and nodded. He left!

I:-There is something mysterious about gauri... Why did she lie that kali thakur is a landlord,, when he is not!!  I will find it out. But for that I need someone to help me.. om will surely not understand about what I'm saying... But then who will...?

*
*
*
G:-aghh.. Wherr is it... I had hidden it in this bag,, and where did it go?

Gauri was searching for her secret mobile,, which the family members was not aware of.

G:-yeahh.. Got it!! omg,, 35missed calls of bhaiyya!

Gauri wasting no time called her one and only brother "Anand Shergil "

G:-Hello, bhaiyya

A:-gauri.. Where were you,, how many times did I call you... You know how much I was worried for you..

G:-bhaiyya ,I'm fine.. I can't take ur phone when he is present!

A:-How is everything going... No doubts on you right?

G:-I'm a sweet loving bahu bhaiuya (she laughed )...and you know the most loving wife for Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi (she laughed more)

A:-What about the plan?

G:-going Perfect,,, within a 3 months,, he will be dead by the slow intake of Slow Poison (she smirked)  and the worst part is it will be a silent attack for the medical side..

A:-He must go through all kind of pain... Just because of him our pooja,,,(his voice was overtaken by anger)

Same was in case of gauri...

G:- Don't worry bhaiyya,,, he will pay for it..his worst days have begun (she wiped her tears as her face formed a smirking smile) from the day he married me... Gauri shergil 😏

G:-bhaiyya,, how is papa?

A:-he is fine gauri.

G:-tell him bhaiyya not to worry,, he will soon hear the death news of Omkara Singh Oberoi,,,who destroyed his business and is the reason for his daughters suicide!

A:-good luck gauri.. Take care!

G:-bye bhaiyya!

Gauri switched off the phone and hided it again. She wiped away her tears.

G:-I will give you justice pooja,,, I will take revenge on him,, for all the humiliations you have faced!!

*
*
*

om sitting inside his office, with all those files in front of him.
He didn't want to open them,, not even for once,, as those painful memories of his little sister come running to his mind.

With a heavy heart,, he opened the file, only to get his eyes filled with tears, as he saw the smiling pic of his little sister.

O:-"Prinku"

He couldn't hold it... He cried aloud.. alone... Those tears fall on her picture.

He slowly wiped away those from her picture.

O:-your fave should never have tears on it.. I'm a bad brother prinkuu,, I couldn't save you!!  (he cried again and again) 

Aftr some time, he wiped those tears

O:-But atleast I was able to give you justice,, by exposing all those illegal businesses dealings of the shergils .

He just kept looking at his sisters pic and kept crying, that he slowly dozed off!
.
.
A while later he sleep was disturbed by the constant ringing of his mobile. He slowly woke up with a heavy headache.. He looked at the ID

O:-"Rudy "

He looked at the time!

O:-shit... Its10:30. How can I sleep like this.

He called Rudy back,

O:-rudy,,, just listen, I will be home in a few min ,,I'm perfectly fine, it's just that I slept in my office,, say gauri not to panic and I'm ok... OK!

He said in a go without letting rudy even say a Hello. he delivered his home. He reached only to find Bhavya in hall.

O:-Areyy bhavu.. Pls dont be angry OK... I Don't know how I slept soo deep.

B:-Everyone is slept,, bhabhi too,, I asked her to sleep.

O:-you are not angry right?

B:-Go sleep bhaiyya !

O:-bhavu..

B:- bhaiyya...

O:-ok ok going... (he smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.)
.
.
He entered their room to find gauri sleeping on her side. He changed to his nightdress aftr a bath. He looked at gauri'w.. She was soo pretty, and no one could deny it.  He went closer to her, caressed her hair,, and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks.

He settled himself beside her on bed. Hugging her by waist, he dozed to sleep.

/******************************/

Hehe surprise for u guys.. Here is a "Double Update " 😁😁❤

Even i was excited to write, aftr seeing all those excitment of my readers.

Let me reveal a small secret
"Pooja Shergil and Priyanka were Bestfriends "

Hope you people u got a small idea about the mystery!

How'sthe story going?  Is it getting intresting?  😜😌

Let me know your views in the comments, don't forget to vote!

With love,
Ritu ❤