"Then why didn't you?!" Steve was almost yelling.

"Because I can't!" I was practically yelling.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on me!!" He yelled.

"Yet you have the right to?!" I argued.

"Because I am your father!!!" He yelled.

"You just look at me like one!!!" I yelled.

"Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Rogers. You raise your voice at me one last time." He threatened.

Oh no. He called my full name. This is baad.

"Then what?!" Oh shit I raised again.

"I will put you up in a cell!!" He yelled at my face.

"I dare you!!!!" I was screaming now.

He smashed his hand on the glass table making it shutter. Nat had exited the room since she sensed that this is a Father Daughter thing. I flinced at the unexpected moment. I couldn't argue more. Steve grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me towards a cell. He threw me on the cell and locked the door. I never saw this side on Steve. I looked at him tears were now spilling from my eyes.

"You stay there until I say so!" He yelled slamming the door.

I broke down in sobs. This is rarely happening to me. I continued to punch the glass door making my knuckles hurt. I slid my back down and layed on the cold floor.

Dream

I walked inside the BugHit building in my early times. There I bumped into RM.

"I'm really sorry." I said.

"It's okay. What's your name?" He asked.

"Jin Rae." I said.

That was interrupted by Nana calling my name. I said my goodbye and went to her.

"You said that our first song was done. Can we hear it?" She asked.

"Follow me." I said leading her to a studio that the manager told me to go.

I opened the computer and played the lyrics of When I met you.

"What is the tittle?" Nana asked.

"When I met you. First song in our first album 2 Love You 2." I said.

"You told me that we have solos right?" She asked.

"Ne. I got you Sleep:Dreams." I said.

"What does 2 love you 2 presents?" She asked.

"It's about a girl who fell inlove with someone who was very far from her. It's basically someone who is famous, and a fictional character. The girl fell inlove with both and that continued until she realized that she can't be with either one of them because both boys were too far from her." I explained as the song stopped.

"Did I hear you sing in your auditions?" She asked.

"No one ever heard me. I like rapping. And I sound like a rusty player." I smiled.

"Oh. Youre a rap line." She said.

"Yes I am." I chuckled.

"So who are the boys?" She asked.

"Boy number one is far from her age 8 years. Boy number two is two years." I Said.

"I asked you who." She said.

"Assume that it is an idol on a seven boy group that is 21 years old. And the other one is found in the books." I smiled.

"So that leaves with so many boy groups. I will find it out sooner." She smirked.

"I know." I smirked back at her.

I was awoken on my dream with a light shaking on me. It's Nat. She looked sorry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Let's go." She said.

She lead me to a different room to find Steve.

"Ji—" I cutted him off by walking away.

I sighed and went to the city. I went to the department store which is now empty. I know this is very bad but, I need my combat outfit. I saw a Korean Style store so I went inside. I explored more and found many combative things. How the hell did this happened? I looked around to see the prefect outfit.

 How the hell did this happened? I looked around to see the prefect outfit

I threw the neclace and the watch off and ran away. I did what I wanted. And I wanted this world to be free from crimes. I killed people.

5 Y E A R S     L A T E R

I killed about 743 people who were bad. I am traveling from place to place. Today, I am here in Shanghai. I don't know why but I am killing people. They were part of some group who sells drugs. When I saw everyone down, I felt presence behind.

"You should've come." I said.

"Jin. I need you to come home. We need our little one." Rhodes said.

"No." I said.

"We found a way. To get them all back. We found a way to get the stones back and snap our own fingers." Rhodes said.

"Don't Give me hope." I said.

"We won't becaise this time, it will be a success." He said.

I nodded and he flew us two to the compound. He lead me inside. I went to the main room to see a whole machine.

"Wait, is that the Quantum Tunnel? Of course! Mobius Strip inverted." I said coming up to conclusions.

"Seriously, I didn't know that you can figure it out by just looking." Tony said.

"I am one smart girl. I know." I said with a blank expression.

"For the record, you are still into Korean Style." Tony chuckled.

"I am an idol. Runs in my fashion." I said blankly.

"Where's your smile?" Thor asked.

Holy fuck did he just melted those abs!?

"It's gone." I said with no emotions.

"Oh well, help us here." Tony tossed me the screw driver which I caught and began to go inside the thing and began to tinker.

"Tony, why are the wires here all busted up?" I asked.

"Cause you need to do it." He said.

I rolled my eyes and did it anyways. After evrything, I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes.