CopyCat

"Ooo I think someone's gonna be impersonating Mido!" Mei said.

"Well, get on with it!" Yamada said

"Over my shoulder, eyes peaking in. Analyze my every move, what current state I'm in" it showed an impersonator of Mido, who looked very convincing other than the fact that they had black instead of red shoes, looking at Midoriya from afar while hanging out with the friends they stole from Mido. Then copying what Mido was doing.

(They copycats name is gonna be Deku)

"Cause your colder than ice on my skin." It showed Deku touching Mido's shoulder and the real shivering at the touch. "Wanna get that A+, baby. So you take my shit. Cause I am little right? I won't call you out. Teachers saying 'You'd get credit, why would you stop now?' You are so desperate, craving that spotlight. Shining on the ones who do the shit 'cause it's their life. But I know that people around you say 'Just do, what it takes, to make it all the way'" it showed Shigi talking to Deku.

"Your a copy cat! You take then leave it, honey. Just like that, just like that. Your falling flat! You find someone like me to bring you up right back, up right back. (Copy cat, Copy cat)"

"Obsessed with power, you want it for yourself! Feeding your misogyny, but still you call yourself a feminista. If that were really true, you wouldn't feel, as if I were, a current threat to you." Mido yelled at Deku.

"Oooooh" said Kaminari

"What?" Shoto asked

"Mido just straight up-sorry-gayed up roasted dat boi" Kaminari told his boyfriend

"Ooh"

"But I know, that people, around you say, 'Just do what it takes to make all the way'" it showed Dabi talking to Deku this time. "You're the copycat! You take then you l like that, just like that. You're falling flat! You find someone like me to bring you up right back! Up right back. (Copycat, copycat)" Mido sang as the school watches.

"Find someone else to leach on, lady! My blood's for me, not for you, baby! College, estate and all your saving! My blood's for me, so ni more taking!" Deku sang as they tried to convince everyone that they were the real one.

"Anything you could do, I could do better. In prison for stealing gon write you a letter. Courageous and clever, creative director. I raised the bar higher, sir I broke the record. I'm hot as peppers, spent more time in leather. Scuffed up my boots, boy I'll stomp you in Sketchers. They wanna build like their first name is Hector. Back against the wall, bitch I am the protector." Mido sang as he got closer to the copy, him rapping was scaring them, but they were scared for the copy.

"From the project's, dont check on my ex." It showed Deku checking up on Monoma. "Like uni-brows they are for connects. Wish you the best, won't show you my next move. So I guess you'll be upset." It showed Mido in Deku's face as they poured.

"Dont cry, no baby, you'll find your own way. Think for yourself, it'll all be okay. Copyright lyrics, you cant steal my spirit. They lift up my music, they're dying to hear it." Mido started going slower, but harsher. "Imitaded, never duplicated. You wish you related. You wish you that made it. Imitaded, never duplicated. You wish you related. You wish you that made it." Mido backed away as Deku started melting into another form

"Your the copycat!" Uraraku yelped from behind the melting figure.

"You take and leave it, honey. Just like that, just like that." Deku went up to Deku and the group as Deku melted to show Toga with a scared face.

"You're falling flat! You find someone like me to bring you up right back. Up right back. (Copycat, copycat)" Mido finish singing as he knocked Toga out, glared at the group, and walked away with Bakugo, Shinso, the Bakusquad, and Iida.

"Wait- so, almost all of us betrayed him!?" Uraraku yelped

"Apparently. Oh well." Mido said shrugging.

"What? What do you mean?" Ura asked.

"I mean, well, I dont expect everyone to believe everything I say" Mido explained

"Why not?" Aizawa asked

"Because, a hero always has secrets. Even from the ones they loved most. Take me for example, I havent told my mother or boyfriend everything, but they can still trust me. Then theres Iida. He'll say that he always follow the rules, but then he breaks the big ones. Either for revenge or for others." Mido said seriously. "Even so, we all still trust his judgment. Right?"

Everyone either said yeah or the stayed silent.

"What about pro heroes?" Kami asked.

"Ah. Well, for Aizawa and Present Mic, they've kept their relationship a secret, but we still trust that their feelings won't get in the way of what's right. Then..theres endeavour. Hes the bad. The worst of bad." Midoriya's aura changed from one of nerdiness, to one of anger. "He says he'll save people, but in return he hurts him own family. He says he loves his fans, but pushes away the youngest of them when they want his autograph. To put it simply, hes nothing but a lier and abuser."

"We'll be right back." Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, Nezu, Midnight and Kaminari all said in sinc as Eandawhore got pushed out the door by them, after they went out you could here screams, sirens, and finally they got back inside

"So, how'd it go?" Midoriya asked casually to Dadzawa.

"Pretty well. Hes now in solidarity confinement, not only for abuse, but for killing  innocent civilians." He responded, still angry.

"Hes all bruised up. We broke some bones. Short circuited him. Made him go dead in one ear. And gave him some nasty scars!" Kaminari said excitedly

"I'm so proud of you" Todoroki told Kaminari as he kissed him on the back his neck, then turned him around so he could kiss his neck and cheek. All the others know is that they were making out one minute, and were probably having sex another.

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update! I promise that I'll work on more chapters, but in the meantime, can you all comment some suggestions? Thank you all for reading!