Chapter One : A Fateful Trip

"HEY! stop eating! We need to catch the plane!  We are late for boarding!!" someone shouted

" Passengers boarding SQ900 flying towards South Korea Incheon Airport, please report  to gate B1 for your boarding This is the last announcement for this flight."   

Oh damn this.. we re so late for this flight but we cant miss this. We got no extra money for this air ticket anymoreee , Moe thought.

"But im still eatingg wait forrrrr mmeeeeeeeee",Mint shouted.

" STOP EATING U PIG! WE RE SO LATE PLS" screamed Lyn.

"EISH FINEEE" mint replied.

Within 10 mins they rushed all the way to the gate and finally borded the plane safely , without further delay , they all went into dream land in the plane while flying towards Korea. 

"Passengers pls fasten ur seat beat while we land for korea. 

"The current time in Korea is 1.54pm and the temperature is 20 degree celcius."  Soom after we landed , we hired a taxi and when to the dorm that had been given to us. 

"WEEEEEE ITS A NEW PLACEEE" Mint screamed.

" WOW this place is defintely enough for the three of us", Moe said

" Hmmm not bad , there is a television in the living room with 1 bed room , a study room  and kitchen" , Lyn shouted while running around our new house.

" Flop! WAHH new comfy bed and big enough for us to sleep together!" Mint excited say while rolling on the bed

"Hey don't make so much noise , if not the neighbours will complain", Moe somehow ordered us to keep quiet so that we will not disturb the neighbours.

"Eish Arrasoo , soo nagggy as always , its not everytime that we get to go into our own new house , can't u just be a little less naggy as usual? " , Lyn said while trying to find some food through the cupboards and fridge.

Moe glared at Lyn but didn't say anything as Lyn is just excited about their new house. Its not everyday they get to go to Korea and get a new house. 

" AH thr is instant noodle hereeeee!! I can try cooking here ! " Lyn literally rushed to the kitchen and start cooking

"OH CRAP! DONT LET HER INTO THE KITCHEN!!!" Mint shouted very loudly while running towards to the kitchen

"BOOM!".....  Smoke started coming out of the kitchen....

What exactly happen?

Pls Support and Comment so that i can improve more! And also if u have not read yet.. Pls read Live together (BTS fanfiction) Its the craziest fanfic with many characters inside! Pls do try reading it! And also.. im new to this so everyone pls take care of me

A Destiny or Fate with B1A4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें