Chapter 1

The final episode of the Drake and Josh TV Show was aired on August 3rd 2007 and got 5.8 million views.

Drake and Josh was broadcast from January 11 2004 - September 16 2007.

---

Pj pushed open the door of the video store as quickly as possible. Season 4 came out on DVD two days ago and he hadn't got the time off work to be able to run to the store to buy it. He had waited a whole year, since the beginning of the season was aired on TV in September 2006. A whole year, that's 365 pain-staking days of watching re-runs of old episodes, knowing there is going to be more.

The crappy little TV in his stuffy, makeshift apartment couldn't connect to more than 5 channels so there was no way he could get the correct station to see new episodes as they came out. And that, to Pj, was probably the most annoying thing in the world.

"Um, excuse me?" Pj asks the lanky boy standing, looking extremely bored, behind the counter. The boy was chewing his gum noisily. Pj hated noisy chewers. "Do you have any more copies of Drake and Josh: Season 4?" He twists his hands around each other, nervously behind his back.

"I'm sorry," the boy replies, shuffling his fringe around a little bit. "We sold the last one this morning."

Pj's heart drops, "Do- do you know when you'll have any more in stock?"  he presses. To which the boy nods his head lazily and begins to click slowly on the computer screen in front of him.

"Yeah, umm, I'll just take a look for you," he mumbles slowly eyes scanning left and right. "Sorry," he continues. "Not for another month actually. We didn't expect such a huge demand for them so we only ordered in 10 copies and the next delivery, it says on here, won't be until October 30th 2008. Sorry, mate."

"Nah, it's alright. It isn't your fault." Pj turns around slowly and begins to make his way to the front of the store. Before he gets there, however he takes a small detour round the aisles looking at the music and CDs.

"Hey," I hear a whisper coming from the end of the row. It was the boy from behind the counter. He awkwardly tugs down his employee sweatshirt before glancing up at Pj once more. "So, I have a copy of the DVD. An umm, I know we just met and all but, do you maybe wanna come by so we can watch it. I haven't seen any of the episodes yet." 

Even with his voice coming out fast and mumbled it still sounds slothful. Pj has to listen well to make sense of what he  saying.

"Sure, that would be lovely. Thank you. I'm Pj, by the way. Pj Liguori." he extends his hand to which the boy eagerly grasps.

"Chris Kendall," he responds.