We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Start from the beginning

"I hear the wolf boy is a tramp, little nymph. Want me to kill him for you?"

Care shot Fane a look, but smiled, as she shook her head. "You might have to get in line. Andy called dibs." She breathed, and Andromeda raised her mug of coffee from where she stood. "Damn, right." Her best friend laughed, pulling Andy into a hug, and she squeezed tight before Care pulled away.

"I should get home. I have to take Tyler his things."

"Caroline." Nik spoke up, and Care shut her eyes for a moment, before turning to face him. "For what it's worth, I am truly sorry. I would have said something sooner, if I believed you wouldn't accuse me of lying." He stated, looking at the blonde sincerely, and Caroline bit her lip as she nodded slowly.

"You're right. I wouldn't have believed you. But, thanks anyways."

Care pressed a kiss to Fane's cheek, giving Andy another hug before leaving, and Nik watched her go with a small frown. "Stop that." The elemental called out, and Niklaus turned to her with a raised brow. "Stop, what?"

"That. You're pining."

"I am not-"

"You are." Fane spoke up, smirking at the hybrid, as both him and his sister looked at him. "If you think I don't notice the way that you look at my best friend, that's insulting." Andy stated, and Nik just shook his head with a smirk. "Your friend is an extraordinary girl. Not fit for a small town boy, and a small town life."

"I don't need you to tell me that." Andromeda replied, before changing the subject. "Now, why are we going to Elena's?" She questioned, and it was Fane who responded. "Because, when one kills a hunter, they're driven mad by hallucinations. Elena is already in a fragile state, the curse will have her wanting to kill herself before the day is over." Her brother spoke bluntly, and Andy raised a brow, Nik nodding in agreement.

"I need you, because the Salvatore's will listen to you. Especially, Damon."

"Damon and I aren't on the best terms, exactly." Andy murmured, but Nik just smirked. "Damon Salvatore loves you, and he knows that you wouldn't lie to him. If you say that Elena is in danger of harming herself, he will believe you."

"Sometimes, I really hate that everyone knows that." Andromeda breathed with a frown, before heading back upstairs to shower. When she got in the bathroom, she shot Caroline a quick message that Nik bought it, to which the blonde sent a winky face. After, Andy threw on a white crop top under a black denim jacket, with blue jeans and converses, the two men speeding her to the Gilbert household.

Fane lowered her back to her feet across the street from the house, and Nik spoke on the phone with Stefan as they approached. "I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" The hybrid breathed, smirking as Stefan responded. "I'll tell you. Where are you?" There was a beat, before Nik smiled.

"How convenient. So are we."

Fane knocked on the door, backing away as he threw his arm around Andy's shoulders, and Nik smiled as Stefan stepped outside. "You know, this would be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside." Niklaus stated dramatically, and Stefan rolled his eyes as he stepped down the porch steps.

"Bad enough I'm out here talking to you. What do you know?"

"Nik killed the original five hunters." Andy spoke up, leaning against the stair banister with her brother, as Stefan looked up at her. "Nik and Elijah said that when you kill a hunter, there are consequences."

"What kind of consequence?"

"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, then he'll take you down with him." Niklaus explained, and Stefan frowned as he listened, Fane nodding as the Salvatore looked to him. "What do you mean? Connor's dead."