That Fateful Day

Your POV-

 Over one hundred years ago the titans won the war between the humans. The sodiers and scouts fought hard but all perished during the battle. Now humans were on the verge extinct. There was nothing they could do. The human who are left live in the last wall that was built centuries ago to keep titans out. 

 You are (Y/N) (L/N), one if the few remaining humans left. You live in the small village near the remaining wall. This village is one of the three villages left for  humans to  thrive. 

You looked up into the sky from your spot under a great oak. Times have been hard for your species. Food was scarce, the titans have been trying to get into the wall, and now the water supply within the wall is running low. More water resided on  the other side if the wall were the titans lived. However no one was brave enough to fight the titans anymore.

You sat there and wondered what it was like on the other side of the wall. Titans lived there for sure but what else lied behind the wall. If only you could see what lied behind the wall.

"(Y/N)!! Dinners ready!" You heard you mom yell from you small village home.

Quickly you sat up and walked towards your home. Your (H/C) hair flowed gracefully in the wind. Little did you know your little world would soon come to an end.

~Time skip~

"Sissy sissy! Please tell me the story again." You little sister begged as she tugged on the hem if your shirt.

" Alright one more time. Then we will go outside and play in the fields before it gets dark." You said.

"Yay!" Your sister chanted.

You patted  your lap ushering your sister to sit. She happily sat in your lap and looked at you with her (S/E/C) eyes. A warm smile appears on your face as you started your tale.

' Once apon a time, before the evil titans won against humanity. There was a special group of people who would travel outside of the wall. These men were called the survey corps. They would travel outside the wall to learn the secrets of the titans.

Even though they were the only ones brave enough to do this. They were hated  by many people. But they did not care what other people though. They believed that one day the titans would all be demolished and humanity would be free.

One day a young boy, who had the ability to change into a titan, joined the survey corps. And along side the great warrior named Levi they both demolished every titan in sight. Then everyone live happily ever after.'

You signed ending your tale. Most of it was true except the happily ever after part. Everyone knows what happened. The titans broke through another wall and destroyed everyone. Including the survey corps.

"Sissy you know that is not true.." Your sister looked down at her lap." What really happend? I'm old enough to know."

"I know." You signed." Plus you already know (Y/S/N)."

" Yes sister but plus tell me again." She begged.

"Fine. The titans won the war and everyone parishes. Some say that all the dead soldiers of the survey corps raised from there graves. Turning into titans." You quickly ended the story.

You always hated that part. The poor soldiers who fought for humanity so many years ago where forced to become monsters. That is how the legend goes but no on knows if it is true. 

"Anyway sis, lets go outside before it gets dark." You said quickly changing the subject.

"Yay!" She chanted.

Your sister raced past you and quickly slipped out the front door. You shook your head at her cuteness and told your mother the both of you were heading out. As you walked out of your home you felt something off. Turning towards the direction of your sister . Something had scared her to the point where she was frozen.

"What's wrong sis?" You asked.

She lifted a shaky finger  and pointed off in the distance. You looked where she was pointing and froze in you spot. There off in the distance was multiple tall figures coming towards the village. 

"T-Titans..." You stuttered in total shock.

'How did they get throw the wall? Is there a crack in the wall miles somewhere? What is going to happen to us? Are we all going to die? Is this the end fir humanity as we know it?' You questioned yourself over and over.

Your life was about to change for better or worse. The rules of life now were run or die. The titans now ruled this land as well. Humanity my not have a chance anymore. Life as you knew it was about to end.

__________________________________

As you all know the first chapter is alway terrible bit I promise it get better. I hope you enjoy this story because I want it to be a big hit!!

Note: This is the very first story if its kind so if you read bid that is similar to this then they copied me or I just made a new fad!!

Comment, Fav, Follow?? Please??