Chapter 5 Have you had enough?

When I got home I remembered that tomorrow was a competition for us to get to a higher level. I knew that Greyson would move up but I wasn't so sure about me however. I turned off my lamp said good night to my dog, and everybody else and went to bed. When I woke up ready to go to school I got ready and headed off. When I got back I ate a snack and called Greyson. She didn't answer. So I got my gym clothes on and waited for my parents to be ready. When they were,we went to the gym I was supposed to compete at.When I got there their was nobody their really, Coach Kayla , Greyson , and Serria loftman. Coach Kayla told us that we were going to do a few practice runs and to line up. When we started practice Coach Kayla put us in order of level. Greyson was first then me then Serria Lofmen. When Greyson was done practicing here stunts. I was inspired and tried doing that ,well that was a fail I did front and side arial. As I was walking past Coach Kayla she told me I did not so good , when I herd that I wasn't so sad I was furious.I went off on Coach Kayla. I screemed and yelled and told her how I felt but mostly I told her that I have had enough with the way she treated me. As I walked away I noticed she never said a word to me. I didn't compete after that but I stayed to watch and support everybody.