"We could play Pins or Fox and Geese," Lizzie suggested and Lizbeth began to smile at the thought.

"Yes!" Teddy happily shouted as he continued to jump around, "Pins! Or Fox and Geese!"

"At least we can have fun while they're gone," Lizbeth pointed out, a small smirk forming on her lips.

"You're right," Lizzie agreed with her sister as she quietly laughed, "It truly has been boring what with the Tudors in power."

_____

In the tower, while Katherine continued to stand on the chair, looking out the window, Nora sat at the desk in the room. She took a deep breath before she made a cut across the palm of her left hand, wincing as she did so. She allowed it to bleed a bit before she began to use the blood to write a letter to Francis Lovell.

Francis Lovell,

Lizbeth wrote to you to meet her, but both of us have been held here in Westminster against our wishes. The Tudors are a disgrace to all the royal families that came before them. They are barbarians with no claim to the throne and yet they force themselves upon it, using my Lizbeth as a pawn in the process. They must be stopped before they ruin England as we know it.

I'm told you are a loyal Yorkist and I believe it is true. I recall you being raised alongside Richard at Warwick Castle for many years. If he were here, he'd want you to show your true colors and rise up for the rightful King of England.

You must wonder who I mean and I come to tell you that it is my nephew, Edward Plantagenet, the Earl of Warwick.

The Stafford lords will help you and I've already sent words other men who are loyal to me. They will help you as well. They've all opposed Tudor already.

You must do this, Lovell. Do it for Richard, my dead sons, and me. We cannot let these Welsh barbarians take the throne that wasn't even theirs to begin with.

Do this, and together, we'll put Edward Plantagenet on the throne so that a white rose may grace England once more.

In the main throne room, the York children laughed as Teddy ran around, enjoying that he was finally able to be out of his room.

Lizzie walked over to one of the chests, only to frown when she opened it to find there to be no games inside as there usually were. "Where are the games?" She asked, concerned as she turned to the rest of the group, "The pins?"

"Pins!" Teddy shouted out with a smile on his face, causing Lizbeth to smile as she wrapped an arm around the boy.

"They have been tidied away, my lady," One of the ladies answered in a calm tone.

"Away?" Lizbeth frowned in confusion, only to turn her head and watch as the windows in the room started to be boarded up.

The servants began to blow out the candles as well and the group turned to watch as Bishop Morton entered the room.

"What is happening?" Lizbeth asked, a concerned look on her face.

"The public rooms are being closed while the court is out on Progress," He informed them in a calm tone.

"Aye, but we are not on Progress," Lizbeth pointed out as she raised a skeptical brow at him.

"Your rooms are being tended to," He told her, much to Lizbeth's confusion.

"Where are the games, Lizbeth?" Teddy spoke up, causing Lizbeth to turn to him and smile.

"Yes, where are the games, Bishop Morton? Or do you expect us all to die of boredom while the king is not here?" Lizbeth mockingly asked Bishop Morton asked, a small mischievous smile on her face.