𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚

𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, but this one had to be the craziest by far

𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, but this one had to be the craziest by far. Since the incident at the quidditch world cup, Lennon had kept in touch with harry, ron and hermione. often offering the young girl advice. so today when she received a letter addressed to her in neat handwriting, that she knew to be hermione's, she thought nothing of it. the contents however contained the information that somehow harry had managed to get his name into the goblet of fire. the thought of the young boy entering that tournament made her sick, how was dumbledore allowing this? hermione wanted her to come to the first task, there was no chance she was going to miss it. the first task was next week so she didn't have to worry about travelling there just yet. grabbing some parchment and a quill she began to reply to hermione, reassuring her that she would be there at the first task, she attached the letter full of questions and a few answers of her own to her owl, Beatrice. " send this to hermione granger please." she said to the owl, watching as she flew off in the direction of hogwarts.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?" said Lennon.
" Not exactly, well yes actually." said Fred.
"fine, one galleon on Harry" spoke the older girl. As she took her seat in the stands,which were beginning to get rather full, she noticed the unmissable mop of red hair which could be none other than ron and of course hermione was sat right beside him. standing up the short girl made her way down to them. Before the short girl could utter a word a loud roar of cheers erupted across the makeshift stadium in the hogwarts grounds signalling that the first task had begun. It was dragons. Out of all the things that they could choose it was dragons thought Lennon. Her hands felt sweaty as she watched the other contestants take on their chosen dragon. She inhaled sharply every time a dragon neared them, especially when Cedric got half of his face burned, her nerves making her heart thump. The tannoy alerted her that Harry was next. Lennon watches as the young boy enters the arena. He's sees the egg and makes a run for it, only to be stopped by the dragon and is forced to retreat behind a rock for protection. The crowd begins to cheer once more but Lennie can only bite her nails anxiously. The dragon emits a breath of fire in Harry's direction and he stumbles and falls on the arena floor.
From beside her Hermione cries out " Your wand Harry! Your wand!"
Seeming to hear his friends shouts Harry grabs his wand and summons his broom. He begins flying around the arena at high speeds. The dragon makes futile swipes at the boy until one lands and throws Harry onto the roof of hogwarts leaving him clinging on.
Hermione let's out a yelp and grabs onto Lennon's hand. The crowd goes silent, contemplating the fate of the young boy.
The crowd roars as Harry comes round the corner on his broom and sweeps up the golden egg. As sigh of relief escapes Lennon's mouth. She wanted to go down and congratulate Harry but he had already been swept away by his fellow Gryffindors. Just as she was about to leave she felt someone grab her hand, pulling her back.
"You'll write to me won't you?" said Hermione.
The older girl chuckled " of course I will, now go celebrate with Harry!" said Lennon, giving Hermione one last hug and turning on her heel to apparate back to her cosy Dublin apartment.

* ˚ ✦

* ˚ ✦

* ˚ ✦

𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡! 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 vote & comment!
𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡! 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 ...