Falling for the Alpha

hey guys! this isnt my first story... my other ones didnt upload properly so im just gonna count this one as my first!! SORRY IF ITS BAD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Reilly Sephora. I'm 17. I moved to Beverly Hills, California last week and now I have to go to a new school. My family has ALOT of money in the bank. No, I'm not a bitch.. or at least when im not a wolf.. I haven't found my mate yet and I have to go talk to the Alpha of the pack nearest to us. Our other pac died out in an diease and my family fled, so its just me and my mom Missy, my dad Steve and my older brother Chris. Chris is 24, he never moved out but he finished school. He's in college now.

REILLY'S P.O.V

*RIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

I hate that alarm clock. "Ahh shit." I mumbled a little pissed off. I got out of my California King sized bed (AN: i've always wanted onee! hahahaa i jusst hadd tooo.) and walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower, straightened my hair and threw on some Hollister short shorts and a Hollister t-shirt and put on my Sanuks. (AN: if you dont know what hollister is.. it's im favorite clothing store(: and Sanuks are shoes(: there is gonna be a picture of her sanuks) I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and saw the hottes guy I have ever seen in my entire life sitting in my kitchen he seemed to be about 17 as well, I didn't know what to say to the guy.

"Hey Reilly, ready for school?" the guy said in an extremely sexy voice, I almost moaned at the sound of it. I mently slapped myself. "Uhmm.. who are you?!" I managed to spit out with out a studder. He stood up, "My name is Drew Lombardi, I'm the alpha of the Midnight pack, I'm here to drive you to school, since your new here we don't want any attacks so I will be taking you to school untill everybody knows you well." My heart was thumping in my chest I wanted to just jump in his arms right then, but I had to fight the urge to. "I can certinaly drive myself, thanks for the offer though." I couldn't take the chance, if I was near Drew any longer, I might attack the guy with kisses. "This isn't an offer, it's an order." He said sternly, I think he ment it. "Fine" I muttered pissed.

I ate my breakfast and dragged my feet to the car. " Reilly! Let's go! You're going to be late!" I groaned and picked up my pase it seemed like he had a spell on me, "Alright, alright, calm down." This guy is getting on my nerves. The car ride was silent I was enjoying it, untill Drew had to break it. "So, what pack did you come from?" He asked smoothly. "I came from the Woodlandt Pack, they had died out-" I was cut off. You came from the Woodland Pack?!" Drew asked stunned. "Yes, yes I did." I said like it was even though i knew we were the strongest pack known to man but we were dieased and all of the pack expect my family. "Wow, remind me not to piss you off.." Drew said casually.

We arrived at Malibu High (AN: idkk i jusst made itt upp lol) and I went to the main office to get my schedule.

1. Science

2. Home&Careers/ Technology

3. Jewlery

4. Social Studies

5. Lunch

6. Study Hall

7. English

8. Gym/Art

9. Math

10. Free Period

Good, I have 10th period off i can just leave. I went to find my locker. It was bank E locker 14. It was right near my science room. When I got there, I looked up and saw Drew, of course. We exchanged schedules and we have the same schedule. I think this guy is up to something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! thats a picture of Drew!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!