twenty nine

~ luna pov ~

love.
it's a weird concept to grasp and fully understand at such a complicated time in our lives. it's like whenever you think you understand what love may be and what it encapsulates, something just adds itself into your working definition of it. being in this state of pure bliss with someone is hard to define and honestly i have decided i never want to. there's something so beautiful about this vague abstract idea that has no logical definition, yet makes the most perfect amount of sense.

these existential thoughts always popped in my head when i was up early in the mornings, staring into the LA skyline. my warm cup of coffee still emitting steam into the crisp air. i was sitting on my balcony taking in the view and putting the pieces together in my life. i wanted to count my blessings and come to terms with my faults. im trying my best every day to keep improving, keep smiling, and keep loving. i quickly picked up my journal and pen from the side of the rack by my chair and began to write.

before i was even three lines in, arms quickly came from behind me and wrapped themselves over my shoulders. i could instantly feel myself sinking into the arms i have learned to love - another part of my working definition i can't explain. my head turned to upward to face the man who makes my day instantly brighter despite the perfect weather in LA this morning. i gave him the smallest of smiles and shut my eyes taking in the feeling of warmth he provided me.

"mmmm, good morning baby," joe quickly said and followed his gaze out towards the skyline that only moments earlier had me intoxicated with its eccentric colors.

"hi, how did you sleep? it seems that's you're favorite thing to do when you stay over." i quickly stammered out wanting him to be awake with me at all these gorgeous hours where the sky is speaking to us.

"don't you dare come for me bubs, i can't help it if you're up by the crack of dawn every morning. some of us need our beauty rest and you know what? i think you may need some more of it." joe matter of factly stated to me.

my facial expression quickly turned to one of disbelief. "i cannot believe you just said that. you better watch yourself or you won't get sex for a month at least." i felt the confidence flow through me when i saw his face twitch in a way that showed me all i needed to know.

"let's not make any rash decisions here i mean-" i cut joe off to really send my point home. "rash? i think this would be an easy cut off the stamina of my-" then, it was joe's turn to cut me off.

"please i beg of you don't mention that stupid rose. i can't believe i'm jealous of your sex toy." i burst out laughing while joe made a defeated pout.

this whole exchange was another thing i loved about him, about us. we just get each other and there is nothing i love more than our little exchanges on my balcony overlooking that 6am sunrise.

-

lunaamora: from the balcony this morning

lunaamora: from the balcony this morning. did u guys know joe is jealous of my rose vibrator?

6.2 M LIKES || 1.2 M COMMENTS

username: THIS HAS NO BUSINESS BEING THIS FUNNY DEAR GOD

username: does he know he just physically can't be a sex toy???
         lunaamora: username exactly! that's all :)

username: literally Luna u are stunning pls

uncle_jeezy: username lunaamora ITS SIMPLY UNFAIR THAT A STUPID ROSE GETS MORE LOVE AND ATTENTION IN THIS HOUSE THAN ME

uncle_jeezy: luna i hate u why air out my business bub... u wanna settle this the real way
         lunaamora: uncle_jeezy what way bubies??

gatenm123: lunaamora please shield my eyes I've seen too much about my mom
LUNAAMORA AND FINNWOLFHARDOFFICIAL LIKED THIS COMMENT

finnwolfhardofficial: this is simply too much for me and youngin eyes. but my alter ego will take this to the update account with no remorse.
GATENM123, DACREMONTGOMERY AND SADIESINK LIKED THIS COMMENT

username: what the shit joe step your dick game up...

dacremontgomery: i have been saying it and i will continue to say it .. i can beat the rose and i can prove it

username: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE COMMENTS AGAIN DACRE IS SO OUTTA POCKET

lunaamora: please dacremontgomery

uncle_jeezy: i know i didn't read a please come out my girlfriends mouth .. actually make it ex you're blocked luna

dacremontgomery: uncle_jeezy it's about time

lunaamora: clarification for the comments since you don't get to see what joe is currently doing .. he is holding me so tight i can barely type this he says he still loves me and that i better not break his heart ever ..

uncle_jeezy: lunaamora yeah, yeah i luv u and ur lucky for it

-

surprise????
LOL i am so sorry about the delays im just so slow and honestly if i didn't love my babies so much this story would have been discontinued but they're too special to me and this whole story is too important to me. my updates are probably slow but original plan still stands for 50 chapters!!!!

what do you guys want more of real life or social media? does anyone miss the group chats? trying to get the story to the ending i want in the way y'all most prefer :)

xx cass