Aphrodisiac (ErrorInk)

ERRORS POV

"HEY, SQUID!!" I yelled out through the entire Doodlesphere, where I expected to find Ink. I was the suddenly pulled by my scarf into the Anti-Void. I was going to yell at whoever pulled me into the void till I noticed it was Ink. His usually one circular blue eye and one star yellow eye were now both pink hearts.

"I-Ink?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh, Error you look so good right now." Ink said in a sluty voice. It made me blush deeply. It then hit me, Ink drank the pink vial. The pink vial is the feeling of lust.

"I-Ink don't d-do this, your not yourself." I tried to reason but got an eye roll from Ink as he began to rub my pelvis through my shorts.

"I know you want it, Error~" Ink said very suggestively. I blushed deeper as Ink pulled us in for a kiss.

Inks POV

I summoned my rainbow ecto-tongue as I liked Errors 'lip' for permission to enter. Error slightly opened his mouth but it was enough to explore his wet cavern. I had thought I was the dominant one but it soon turned into a battle for dominance as Error summoned his three tongues.

About 3 minutes later Error won the battle and flipped us around. He broke the kiss and said. "I'll show you that even through that truce I can still destroy."

I smirked and asked. "What will you destroy?"

"You throbbing pussy." He said in return. My face heated up as I hadn't noticed I summoned my female ecto-body.

ERRORS POV

I began to undress Ink, it didn't take long as all I had to remove where his pants and boxers. I then leaned down to Ink throbbing core and began to eat him out like a lion that hadn't eaten or seen prey in days.

"Mmmmmnnnnn~ ERROR~" I could hear Ink moan. I continued to eat him out for about 5 more minutes till I heard Ink moan. "I'm gonna cum~" I instantly stopped. Ink groaned and gave me a pouty face.

I chuckled and said. "Don't worry Inky~ We'll have our fun, after you suck me off." He instantly got on his knees undoing my pants. Once my pants were off Ink instantly took my hard-on into his mouth.

"INK~" I moaned loudly. About 3 minutes later he began to deep throat me. I had cum in his mouth a minute after. Ink removed his head as I grabbed his scarf bringing us closer and told him. "Swallow my cum."

Ink did as I told him and swallowed the cum. "Good boy." I praised before wrapping him up in strings.

"I think I'll fuck you now." I said as I thrusted into him roughly.

"ERROR~" Ink moaned out.

3rd person pov

Error thrusted into Ink hard and fast. Ink just kept moaning 'Error~' over and over.

About 10 minutes later.

"Error~ I'm c-close~ Ahhhh~" Ink moaned out.

"You, ugh~ better hold ugh~ it ugh~ till I say." Error said in between grunts. Ink nodded and tried to hold in his orgasm but failed. Error smirked and pulled out of Ink.

"I told you not to cum, Ink~" Error said somewhat suggestively.

"I-I couldn't help it." Ink said frantically. Error placed a hand on Inks cheek and softly caressed Inks cheek.

"Your punishment will come later." Error said with a smirk as he redressed them and teleported Ink back to the Doodleshpere.

A/N
Word count: 585 (not including A/Ns)
Feel free to request so I can write some more the next chapter will have the requesting algorithm