Mockingjay; after it all happened

I roll over careful not to hit peeta in the face, it's been 8 months since we were told I was pregnant. "Peeta,wake up," I barely whisper. He wakes almost immediately, "w-what?" He says. "The baby, it kicked,HARD," I say quivering as I speak. "It's alright katniss, he says as he kisses my forehead.

I hope to name this baby after my little sister, Primrose,she iwas a great medic, she died in the Capitol almost 5 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long since her passing.

Buttercup,her old cat, has grown closer to me, when she was alive Buttercup would hiss at me like a snake.

I want her middle name to be , Rue, named after the girl from District 11 , she reminded me so much of prim in my first arena.

Now that Prim is dead, I feel like my life has ended on the inside,but you can't tell on the outside. I feel like Rue's death portrayed Prim's death, it was unexpected,and they were both so young.

Later Peeta and I hope to have a son, if we do, I would like to name him after my best friend, Gale, he lives now in district 2, he has some fancy job there. He's the one , I knew I could trust.

For a middle name, Finnick, named after the boy from district 4 I met him in my second games, he married Annie Cresta, just a poor mad girl from back home, they had a son but Finnick never got to see him. Finnick was killed by mutts, I regret that day, almost all of our team died, he was probably the worst death on that day.

Peeta and I hope to have great babies, ones with great hearts. We won't tell them about the games until we know they are ready, in fear of scaring them to death with stories of how Panem was when we were growing up. And as I said almost 5 years ago, "there are much worst games to play," especially, the game of love.