🎡FIRST AND LAST CHAPTER🎡

🎡🎡🎡
Leave your votes and comments!
Hope y'all enjoy reading!
🎡🎡🎡

Here I am in a white veil occassion. Wearing a pretty dress and all dolled up. I was walking down the aisle with a big smile plastered on my face.

Then I saw you wating infront. You mouthed 'You look good' and gave me a sweet smile. That same old smile of yours made me remember that day and I can't help but giggle whenever I reminisce our moment in August of 2017. That was the moment when we decided to visit all our special places, starting from where we first met each other.

That day, it was bright and sunny when we arrived at the campus. Students were walking from all directions. Some were busy doing their school works and some were just hanging out.

We were walking hand in hand towards the room we first met. It was still the same old room though I only went there once.

"I still remember how epic you were back then." Leo said while roaming his eyes around the room like he's reminiscing the past.

"Who wouldn't remember the girl who attended the wrong class Leo?" Then we both laughed. I can vividly remember that day and how Leo laughed at me. It was embrassing but that was how fate did its magic and brought us together.

After few walks around the campus we decided to go to our next stop, the church. This is the place where we had our first date. The place where we planned to exchange vows. The place where we wanted to end up. We prayed before going to our next destination, the park near our subdivision.

I can't help but to forget all my worries that day. All that matters to me is our moment, my moment with my Leo. Each and every place we went to holds a special spot in my heart because every place brings a thousand old memories.

"So this is our last stop?" Leo asked as he was looking at the feriswheel and I just gave him a nod as a response.

When we were at the top, we were silently admiring the magnificent view. The colorful city lights and the stars above were beautiful, too beautiful.

"I'll miss you." Leo murmurmed that broke the calming silence.

I felt a lump in my throat. My view got blurry, I was getting teary eyed. Before I even got to answer, he pulled me into a tight hug.

" I'll miss you too, Leo. " I whispered underneath my breathe but it was enough for him to hear it.

I'll miss his hugs...

His kisses...

His warm smiles...

His addicting laugh...

His scent...

I'll just miss everything about him.

We're breaking up. No one cheated, no other person is involved. It's just me, Leo and the fact that he fell out of love.

"I'm sorry." He uttered.

"Don't be." I replied.

And that was 3 years ago. Now I am attending his wedding, and I'm currently witnessing how they exchange their vows.

Never have I thought that we would end up in this situation. We now have separate lives. He found the love of his life while I was stuck with the truth that only my heart knows, that he will always be my favorite.

🎡🎡🎡END🎡🎡🎡

Marimobish