a very important warning

Hello, I'm making this because I also wanted to use this platform for something good, including giving warnings to minors and/or other people.

This is especially important.

It has come fo my attention that a bunch of pedophiles are trying to enter the LGBTQ+ community, and as someone who's semi active in it, THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!

People who imagines sexual acts on children, touches a minor sexually, watches child porn, and/or hurts minors for sexual pleasures deserves to go to jail!!!

It is not okay and the excuse of these pedophiles being that they're just like the LGBTQ+ members (aka being discriminated against).

They call themselves "MAP's" (minor attracted people) and they even made themselves "pride flags"

They call people who are against them "pedophobic".

This is obviously not okay.

There are people who supports these MAP members - and it is equally just as bad!

I don't think that these supporters have a clear grasp on how much pedophiles can have impact on a child.

These MAP members has also threatened and encourage minors by telling them that they're going to suffer, harassing them, telling them to cut themselves, and even posting pictures of minors on Instagram.
Some even posted child pornography on their instagram page.

Here are some MAP pride flags to look out for:

Credit to @/map_pd on ig <- check out their instagram page for more informations regarding the MAP

If a MAP member ever contacts you, please block them immediately! They can be very dangerous.

Please do not support them. Wanting to have a relationship and/or sexual acts with a minor when you're an adult is not okay. It is illegal, and it is a sick behavior.

I'll be making a book - not to talk about MAPs specifically, but a bunch of other red signs that has come to my attention. Including a lot of social media stars that may have bad influence on children, etc.

Exp : bullying, Danielle black facing live, Danielle Cohn dating people WAY above her age, Jake Pauls bad influence on children, etc.

I will also be talking abt bad movies and music because I myself am a theater kid who grew up acting and playing music.

I want to use my platform not only for making people happy, but I want to use it for something useful.

Tq for reading you guys.

Please follow @/map_pd if you want more information regarding the MAP's