I Believe In Love At First Sight. Chapter 1.

Hey Guys, or girls. This is another new story I'm starting (and finishing) and I really hope you guys like it. I've tried to make it as witty as possible for you guys because I know how much people like a good laugh. Or well, I do. Anyways...

Enjoy!

(Comment and vote if you like it!) And if you don't like it, Then some constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms!

 Chapter One

  "If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees." Winter complained, leaning back on the barre, not that she knew what it was called.

     "Come on, babe. Put some muscle into it and stretch." Spring demonstrated, tucking her foot behind her and tucking low.

     "I'm out." Summer declared, getting up from her position on the floor and walking to the door.

     "Me too. See you guys later." I waved, which they sighed to and followed Summer out into the changing rooms. She was sitting on the bench, and pulling some jeans on over her ballet tights.

     "I don't see why Mom let's you out of dancing and we still have to do it." She complained, pulling her jacket on over her leotard.

     "Because I had the heart to tell her that dancing wasn't my thing." I replied, taking my leather jacket off the peg and stuffing into it.

     "I just can't tell her that, it'll break her heart. This studio is her heart and soul, I can't do that. Anyways, you can't dance what so ever anyways." She continued to moan as we headed into the parking lot and got into my car.

     "Just tell her that you don't want to do it, Summer." She's such a suck-up, afraid of what Mom might think of her if she quits.

    "I don't know, Autumn. I just can't do that to her. She's spent all summer building the studio up and getting people to come for lessons. She expects us to go too. She's already had one failure." She turned to me as I drove out of the studio parking lot.

    "Hey! I'm not a failure! I just don't see things the way you three do..." I told her quickly. I sped out onto the street and onto the main road.

    "And what way do you see things, exactly?" She asked sceptically. See, Summer and I had always been the closest out of the four of us, we shared everything and nothing.

    "I just don't think the way my hair looks should stop me from going out all day." I snapped, shooting a glance at her at the side of my eye. As if on que, her hands flew up to her hair and she smoothed it out.

    "There is nothing wrong with my hair." She protested, flipping down the mirror and checking to make sure.

    "Exactly, you just proved my point." I laughed, pulling my eyes back to the road. She turned back to me, flipping the mirror back down and pouted.

    "Thats because your hair stays perfect all the time. It's not fair, we are quadruplets after all. Shouldn't we all have the same hair?" She cried, smoothing her hair out. I chuckled at her insanity and kept on driving.

    "We do have the same hair, Sum. It's about the only thing we all have in common, remember?" I asked and she sighed.

    "You get my point." She huffed, looking out of the window.

    "Hey! Don't go on a huff with me just because I have better hair that you do." Laughing, I looked over at her with a smirk, knowing fully well that I've ticked her off. She turns to look at me but her eyes go wide as she looks out the front window.